Anyone going to COFA in 2006? (1 Viewer)

beezjaxx

HSC
nookie said:
you guys are so lucky man. i would kill to get into fine arts, but i cant cos my stupid uai is too low :(
aww... so what are you going to do? tafe? i hope you do do something that you actually WANT to do...

whiteeagle

HSC
To: anyone with experience in chosing Gen Eds subjects

Is this risky chosing all my 12 uoc of GenEds from other faculties rather than COFA?
(eg: 2 subjects from FBE & 2 with Law).

Thanks

Last edited:

whiteeagle

HSC
nookie said:
you guys are so lucky man. i would kill to get into fine arts, but i cant cos my stupid uai is too low :(
At least, you still can go to TAFE and transfer to Uni.
I went to Meadowbank TAFE for an interview & I thinked their Fine Arts was okay.
Believe me, TAFE's good.

Good luck with whatever you are doing.

Last edited:

whiteeagle

HSC
beezjaxx said:
yeahhhhhhhh tuesday should be helpful for deciding subjects! fine arts DOES have too many - i wanna do them all! haha.

And cause i can never make up my mind about ANYTHING im thinking i should take someone with me to pick them for me!

Good or bad idea???
If you have to take someone along, make sure they know what you like & what you're good at, I reckon.

whiteeagle

HSC
I have a Program Structure of Art Education, in which Gen Eds is only sheduled to study in Year 2 (6uoc) & Year 4 (6uoc).
Damn! I have to wait 1 more year to be able to study Gen Eds at FBE.

whiteeagle

HSC
slinky_cumquat said:
i got offered B Design in late round. ive changed to that from B fine arts/arts. yay!
:wave: Congratulation!
I heard that Ba. Design is challenging yet very interesting.
Good luck, slinky_cumquat!

whiteeagle

HSC
When I compose a post, the first thing I do is to click on the Italic mode on the control bar above instead of typing the code.

When you edit or quote a post, it can be seen that [ /I],[ I] are marked at the beginning & the end of each paragraph. I have the habit of typing only one sentence/line; the system counts it as a paragraph.

What I wanted to ask you was how to make everything I type appears in Italic, automatically. I thought it had something to do with UserPC, already checked though counld not find.

Thanks for your help, Komaticom! :wave:

Last edited:

whiteeagle

HSC
Komaticom said:
I'm gonna be a CoFA student! Hurrah!
I can dye my hair pink and wear my home-made clothes because I'm a CoFA student!

Hurrah! I'm gonna throw a grenade into a paint can and do a Pollock!
No, I won't.
I'm gonna wear my highschool girl uniform with a tie & very short skirt over a fake pregnant belly (visible one). And I'm gonna go around the campus to see how people react. I'm a COFA student!
What do you think, Komaticom?

Ps: i reckon pink hair is cute :p

whiteeagle

HSC
Komaticom said:
Oh, Mentors can't engage in intimate physical contact with their students (includes hugging). We can be expelled for that.
What if that "fake belly" is a work of art?
Believe me, they won't expel you for embracing an artwork.

Last edited:

anthea1304

Hungry Member
HSC
a question about transport from kensington to cofa:

does anyone know how frequently the free shuttle bus goes from campus to campus? also, is there any other available and convenient and trustworthy transport?

pls pls pls answer :)

tash

lalalala
HSC
of the 2 years i spent transporting between kenso and cofa i never once used the shuttle bus cos it always came at inconvenient times! so i relied on the state transit buses- walk up to taylor square-ish area (where the giant set of traffic lights are, and turn left, there's a bus stop, and you just get on any bus that's a 392,4,5,6,7,9, etc. and the L94- takes less than 10 minutes

alternatively, you can walk!! takes roughly an hr hahaha

anthea1304

Hungry Member
HSC
thanx komaticom & tash :) now i can stop worrying.

tho i hope i can find out my way to those bus stops on o-week :S *crosses fingers*

whiteeagle

HSC
I think I saw Komaticom today (very cute :D). He looked busy so I did not have a chance to say Hi. Everybody at CoFA is so friendly. I had a good time there. Thanks, everyone!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)