Anyone going South for Schoolies? (1 Viewer)

Miss Code

HSC
There are heaps, I am from UHS you? Agreed, there isnt anything here to keep me, always will be home but i want bigger things then what ulladulla provides.

ashllis92

HSC
Yeah, im from sas so i guess theres probs just not many from my school... I'm lookng forward to getting out of here...

ashllis92

HSC
LOL well my friend who is 18 obviously :p I can't wwait to come down haven't been down in ages lol.

Grog + Narrawallee beach=Heaven lol
Please dont drown and make me come in and save you because you are smashed (im a lifesaver) because thats just a pain in the arse

ashllis92

HSC
true but sas was what 40 kids year 12? we had 138 people. just think in under a month it wil be over :D
yeah... 39... ive got 3.5 weeks until im done its very exciting although im not looking forward to a summer up to my elbows in either grease or dog shit :angry:

matthew91

HSC
Please dont drown and make me come in and save you because you are smashed (im a lifesaver) because thats just a pain in the arse
So your at the Southern end haha i'll be smashed at the other end. But dw im not dumb enough to go swimming while im smashed. But you can come save me if u wanna anyway lol :p

ashllis92

HSC
oh so youre going to be up at north end? I think I'll pass on saving you if you dont really need it lol where in nazz is the place youre staying at?

ashllis92

HSC
Creeper!! :hammer::hammer::hammer: lol
agreed! he'd be frothing for some chick to go in and save him coz he couldnt swim! way to make a first impression!
Finally i can say froth on here and someone knows what im saying

ashllis92

HSC
wouldnt you like to know! Let's just say I know a lot of people who live in Parkinson street...

Miss Code

HSC
haha yeh matt how much did that cost? lol. btw when i went out lastnight turned $1 into $30 on the last machine i didnt even plan on going on i just chucked it in and won 18 free spins and $30 lol. and if you stopped drinking wouldnt have a hangover, or be like me have a glass of water before bed no matter what i have drank and boom no hangover EVER :D

Ash yes he does hehe. yes lol how strange is it using froth and other words we use here and people are like"What?" lol

matthew91

HSC
haha yeh matt how much did that cost? lol. btw when i went out lastnight turned $1 into $30 on the last machine i didnt even plan on going on i just chucked it in and won 18 free spins and $30 lol. and if you stopped drinking wouldnt have a hangover, or be like me have a glass of water before bed no matter what i have drank and boom no hangover EVER :D

Ash yes he does hehe. yes lol how strange is it using froth and other words we use here and people are like"What?" lol
Yes I do what lol

ashllis92

HSC
i think she means you froth... im guessing you two know each other

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)