Anyone getting sick of study ???? (1 Viewer)

How sick are you of study ??

• Really can't take much more of this!!!!

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • I don't like study

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • So, So

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters

chris42

HSC
Anyone finding it hard studying all day long for 2 weeks, and then knowing that we've got another month of it :(

I've got the last HSC exam which is VET It, many of you have exams on the 14th of November as well ? :p

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I got sick of it a week ago. I find it pointless to study for subjects that are about 3 weeks away, knowing I'll forget everything, and so it gets boring just studying for English and IPT..

chris42

HSC
Yeah I know, I have the same feeling, I'm trying to study some of the other subjects, and just hope I don't completly forget all the info when it comes to restudying them again.

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I studied for five hours the other day for Software Design and Development - with the proper breaks and with no noise or distractions - and I remember about 1/4 of what I studied. Worse yet, the exam is not until November 6, so I doubt I'll remember anything then. :(

Dubya

failing physics
HSC
meh im trying not to study all day. i couldnt even if i wanted to. if the sky is blue then i just gotta be outside. so i fixed that problem by going down the park to study which was a nice change... however i did almost get attacked by a ravenous flock of cockatoos. next time i'll take my slingshot :)

chris42

HSC
I've got the extra problem of studying in the day by having annoying dogs barking at me, just as I'm about to solve a complex problem... grrr!!

Kn1ght_M4r3

Originally posted by Dubya
meh im trying not to study all day. i couldnt even if i wanted to. if the sky is blue then i just gotta be outside. so i fixed that problem by going down the park to study which was a nice change... however i did almost get attacked by a ravenous flock of cockatoos. next time i'll take my slingshot :)
ahahah thats funny, i thought u were gonna say magpies. I don't know how u can study outside i just end up staring at thingz lol even if its watching ants move ill do that coz i just cant study outside.

dirty dave

Banned
HSC
N/A
yea,....i finishes on the 17th of nov cause of my VET acounting.
which happens to be my formal day

chris42

HSC
Vet courses are annoying aren't they being so late?.. Just on a different note, do you think there is a point you can being doing too much study ?

chris42

HSC
Originally posted by tonberry_kun
How can u possibly get sick of studying?
It's so fun!
I think I can easily be sick of studying :(
Just take the 6 hours of torture in a small room every day, ahh!

pri

HSC
N/A
go to mitchell library (next to the state lib), now thats 8-10 hours of torture in a very nice ,huge, pretty room

(when u sneeze it echos)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)