Anyone finished studying for legal? (1 Viewer)

enufownage

HSC
Im pretty prepared for short answers on HR. same as with crime. consumers im getting there. so im up to writing sample essays on consumer and family. what about you?

SuperMike96

HSC
I'm okay for short answers/multiple choice. I'm going to be cramming 3/5ths of crime tonight though and cramming family + workplace tomorrow.

bobcarter

HSC
Im pretty prepared for short answers on HR. same as with crime. consumers im getting there. so im up to writing sample essays on consumer and family. what about you?
I'm having nervous breakdowns at the moment haha :/. I've finished studying crime, family and nearly done with world order. However, I've forgotten a bit of the content in the past few days and I need to go over it briefly. Now I'm stuck with answering 'students learn to' dot-points and 'themes and challenges' for world order and family and it's taking ages. I can't seem to answer it and this is the cause of my nervous breakdowns. I also need to memorise articles/cases for all topics, I haven't even got to the stage of gathering them up.

You seem pretty prepared already compared to me lol, all the best!

bobcarter

HSC
I'm okay for short answers/multiple choice. I'm going to be cramming 3/5ths of crime tonight though and cramming family + workplace tomorrow.
Oh that's ok, just don't procrastinate hahaha and you'll get those things done :) ! All the best :) !

kpopism

HSC
its cramming time
im seriously so under prepared

HSC
Nope. I am fine with crime but I need to revise HR and World Order. Family should be fine too but I'm a bit iffy about it.

Candidate

HSC
Progress today: finished A Feast of Crows

Now for some Legal Study…

Amyness

HSC
I don't think its possible to be finished studying for legal. No matter how much you've studied, there's always more content to be learned, more background knowledge to be gained and more tedious cases and legislation to memorise.

Progress today: finished A Feast of Crows
Awesome. Dances with Dragons is where things get good.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't think its possible to be finished studying for legal. No matter how much you've studied, there's always more content to be learned, more background knowledge to be gained and more tedious cases and legislation to memorise.

Awesome. Dances with Dragons is where things get good.
So true.

I'm feeling okay for legal though.

Going to cram more today haha.

monsta4lyfe

HSC
I am fine for all sections except for one.

SHELTER.

Bloody worst topic. 3/4 of my study is searching for stuff to write about because there's hardly any notes in textbooks, online. Not to mention there have hardly been any significant cases in recent years, so 90% of my evidence is just media reports. Plus the topic is soooo bland, its making me depressed knowing tomorrow I will be assessed on it.

bobcarter

HSC
I've only got H.R to cram and then I can finally memorise articles/cases for each topic...

bobcarter

HSC
And I'm also gonna go over my notes. Hopefully my brain enables me to write 2.6k words tomorrow ...

coult

HSC
Only learning compliance essays for options - Better be on it hahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)