• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

anyone else think this is unfair? (1 Viewer)

Pura

Fond of animals in hats
HSC
In advance: Not reading through anyone elses replies, just reply to the main post.

That is really unfair buddy... I'm 18 and still haven't got my P's, I'm cursed with bad luck.
You see, the year I got my P's my father was away at a job in Armidale and my mother was too busy with her own agenda and my little brother, so I got a total of 10hours up that year, so I spent the time just after my HSC getting all my hours up (have a good 100+ now), I bought myself a car and sat around waiting for my P's test. Where I'm from you have to book very far ahead, a good month or so.
Anyhow, I was all set to go for them on January 29th 2008. I got in my car, got 1/2 way through the test and something started making an odd sound, then there was a thump, then I watched my exhaust system (from the catalyctic converter back) fall off the car, on to the road.

Needless to say, I failed that test, now I have to wait until March to go for them again.

Things happen... Just keep trying buddy, drive your ass off, you'll get them eventually :).
Hope my little tragedy helps with the nerves :p.

trento654

HSC
CieL said:
If you have this kind of attitude problem just discussing, you can't be so calm or in control [whilst driving] in real life.
attitude problem??? what the hell, pretty sure smart ass comments like yours arn't said within my hearing range on the road so i should be fine driving

trento654

HSC
Red Balloon said:
*crickets chirp*

that is the sound of no one arguing or agreeing with you.

/thread
pretty sure that's what about 20 have already been doing, arguing or agreeing with me

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
trento654 said:
attitude problem??? what the hell, pretty sure smart ass comments like yours arn't said within my hearing range on the road so i should be fine driving
Stop bitching and go practice, If instead of bitching about the International Conspiries against you you practiced, You might actually get your P's
:jaw:

trento654

HSC
even more BULLSHIT bout the rta to tell youtoday my brother when for his test, he's 20 and dressed decently so the rta's first impression should have been 'not a hoon'.
anyway he got 99 out of 102 with 1 fail item cause he hesitated briefly after giving way to someone and the fucker beind him beeped him, he got failed for "causing a dangerous situation" what the fuck
fucking freaks

trento654

HSC
Omium said:
Stop bitching and go practice, If instead of bitching about the International Conspiries against you you practiced, You might actually get your P's
:jaw:
how have i said their system is only against me foool?
and i don't need practice cause i've been put off from driving that's what happens you just don't wanna have to deal with thoughs fuckin assholes again

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
trento654 said:
even more BULLSHIT bout the rta to tell youtoday my brother when for his test, he's 20 and dressed decently so the rta's first impression should have been 'not a hoon'.
anyway he got 99 out of 102 with 1 fail item cause he hesitated briefly after giving way to someone and the fucker beind him beeped him, he got failed for "causing a dangerous situation" what the fuck
fucking freaks
Guess the conspiracy is wider than i originally thought.
Maybe Mossad, MI5 and the CIA are in on it.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
trento654 said:
how have i said their system is only against me foool?
Your digging up conspiracy stories (RTA have a quota? WTF?)
to justify you failing due to your feeble driving skills.

trento654

HSC
Omium said:
Your digging up conspiracy stories (RTA have a quota? WTF?)
to justify you failing due to your feeble driving skills.
how i'm i digging shit up this is what i have been told by many other and judging from the shit that happened to me and my brother it may be true
or maybe i just live near the the tightestass rta ever

feeble your sack

p4e81

Domesticated Daydreamer
HSC
trento654 said:
... or maybe i just live near the the tightestass rta ever
try another rta, if u havnt already =/

Crholic

HSC
trento654 said:
fucking freaks

OMGOSH what asswipes!!!

dangerous situation ahaha what an idiot, what could have happened?
man thats slack.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Its unfair that I have to share the road with Red P Plater's who are lazy drivers and switch off behind the wheel, or think they are somekind of young Schumacher. Learn to drive son.

trento654

HSC
blue_chameleon said:
Its unfair that I have to share the road with Red P Plater's who are lazy drivers and switch off behind the wheel, or think they are somekind of young Schumacher. Learn to drive son.
wtf well i'm sick of dickhead like you who probebly only just got their ful licence judgeing by when u did ya hsc, sterotyping p platers like that, that's the reason they brought this uckin new test in that kinda bull shit talk and a few accident is what's making me have to deal with this shit now

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
trento654 said:
wtf well i'm sick of dickhead like you who probebly only just got their ful licence judgeing by when u did ya hsc, sterotyping p platers like that, that's the reason they brought this uckin new test in that kinda bull shit talk and a few accident is what's making me have to deal with this shit now
....u sit there & reply to everyone's insults and arguments against you....

your THE MAN! :ninja:

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
trento654 said:
If you're as smart and good at driving as you say you are passing shouldn't be a fucking problem.

boris

Banned
HSC
The stereotype about P platers exists because 99% of the time it's true.

Fucking batshit insane morons.

boris

Banned
HSC
Also, you failed.

SUCK IT THE FUCK UP LIKE THE 5687345683573 KIDS WHO HAVE FAILED BEFORE YOU, MANG.

Pura

Fond of animals in hats
HSC
That's ridiculous...
It's a matter of perception, you are led to believe by the P-plate propaganda that all P-platers are indeed 'Batshit insane morons' and therefore that is what you see. Of course there are a certain percentage of red P-platers that are awful drivers and fail to see the errors in their driving due to pure ignorance, but the whole point of P-plates is to point out to other drivers that to an extent these drivers are still learning, they have the basics but they must learn for themselves in a brand new arrange of situations.
I think it's just cruel that all P-platers are tarred with the same brush.

trento654

HSC
boris said:
Also, you failed.

SUCK IT THE FUCK UP LIKE THE 5687345683573 KIDS WHO HAVE FAILED BEFORE YOU, MANG.
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'll never be the rtas bitcb

Last edited:

trento654

HSC
Azamakumar said:
If you're as smart and good at driving as you say you are passing shouldn't be a fucking problem.
it is when u have a very tight ass rta near you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)