Anyone else think this exam was harder/more time consuming compared to past years ? (1 Viewer)

kietkiet

HSC
I walked out of the exam feeling like shit :L I think I barely scrapped a 70% ....

I was averaging 78-85% in past papers/trials but this exam today fucked me over.

Anyone else think so ?

And what do you think Band 4/5 would be for this year ? lol

alex122

HSC
Re: Anyone else think this exam was harder/more time consuming compared to past years

it was really difficult and the amount of reading involved was ridiculous!

sarahhhhhhh

HSC
N/A
Re: Anyone else think this exam was harder/more time consuming compared to past years

Yes I found it pretty difficult than previous years

hellsonearth

HSC

Yes! I have done 5 past papers for maths in few days and they took me around 1.5 hours each. The one today took me 2 hours and 20 minutes -_-
I'm not feeling too good about it :(

rednellav

HSC

I got 95% in the CSSA trials and averaged about 90% in the past HSC papers.

I'll be fucking surprised if I get over 80% in that test.

the_one_1

HSC

I walked out of the exam feeling like shit :L I think I barely scrapped a 70% ....

I was averaging 78-85% in past papers/trials but this exam today fucked me over.

Anyone else think so ?

And what do you think Band 4/5 would be for this year ? lol
I would have to say that my marks from my past papers were 75-85%. But this exam was just ridiculous after all the previous past exams and now they give this. I don't even think I will even scrape 50%. :(

Well... Thats my HSC Fucked up. :cry:

hayleyemma96

HSC
Yeah most definitely difficult
I've been averaging 95 all year, lucky to scrape a 90 this year.
Oh well, scaling will be great

Hayley :)

rednellav

HSC

Anyone have any estimates as to what external raw mark will scale to 90/band 6?

I have no fucking clue how it works. Does it scale according to how everyone else went? If so, predictions on band 6 cut off?

Bare in mind if you go to a private school that every public school student in NSW just got assraped by that test.

janti95

HSC

Did you guys really think it was that bad? I thought it was a great exam, I have done a lot of other trials and thought this was a fair test. But yes it was time consuming with the reading.

HSC
N/A

Did you guys really think it was that bad? I thought it was a great exam, I have done a lot of other trials and thought this was a fair test. But yes it was time consuming with the reading.
A few people in my class did not finish in time.

jess_1495

HSC

A few people in my class did not finish in time.
It was the longest/wordiest trial ever. So much reading involved and I know a LOT of people didn't finish. Including me. Gah

norwegianwood

HSC

nup
gr8 test
very happy :)

norwegianwood

HSC

I'm with you. Out of curiosity which trials did you guys do ?
i did cssa and got like 76% lol
so then i freaked and did heaps of revision/papers during this past month.
hopefully end up with 95+ after aligning/etc

janti95

HSC

i did cssa and got like 76% lol
so then i freaked and did heaps of revision/papers during this past month.
hopefully end up with 95+ after aligning/etc
are you me? i got 80% in CSSA and have done the exact same thing :p

ClassOf2013

HSC

I finished in about 2 hours, although I know people who didn't finish at all. I'm just hoping to get above 80, above 90 will be nice but I don't think so...haha.

walshy57

HSC

I duxed my school, 99 average for the years assessments and exams, and still thought this exam was fucked.... So many bloody 1 and 2 markers compared to the amount of 3 and 4 previously and so much reading time!

janti95

HSC

specifically did you guys have any questions which you thought were hard or did you think there was too many 1-2 range questions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)