Anyone else scared about Business Trial? (1 Viewer)

Bainesy

HSC
I thought the exam would be ok, not expecting 100% but I thought I would do pretty good. Ive studied well and was confident. I find english easy so I didnt study hardout in last few days, bout 50-50 with biz study.

Then today I asked my biz teacher about my business report and a few other gray areas before exam. As the end she said that I need to cover the whole syllabus then she added "But i dunno how well we are going to go in this exam" and walked off.

Now Im like scared. If the super students are going to do badly, what kind of mark am i going to get?

thats my little story and why I am scared about trials tomorrow. anyone else scared for some other reason about tomorrow?

VicerExciser

HSC
I'm going to have trouble with the last 2 parts, i'm not good at writing business reports so i may struggle a little.

Multiple choice is pretty much luck of the draw, may be easy depending on what comes up.

trento654

HSC
business is fucking rediculous 2 much info to accumulate for one test, so much termonology, so many new words i only studyed 2 secsions 2 night an i still dunno what i'm doing and i have another trial tomorrow which i can't study for beacue business i right infront of it and i need have my whole brain occupied with it pretty much
why can't busniess be like phd, or even fuckin biology

long story short compleltly fuckeddddddd

zoeanne

HSC
i got my business trail in like 20 mins..
im going to totally. fuck it
but im over caring.;
what happens happens

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Besides the amount of content, Business Studies is the easiest subject. There is absolutely no logic needed, as most of it all based on common sense. Know you're syllabus dot points and you'll be fine.

You must be either stupid or lazy to fail, let alone get below 80 as a minimum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)