Anyone else feeling screwed for Bio?? (1 Viewer)

lanamariie

HSC
you guys go through summary videos and syllabus points that you are unsure of .. this guy covers the WHOLE hsc course i watched all his videos and literally learnt the whole bio course in 4 days !! they are really understanding and helping ! yes its late now but the summary videos should help sum up before your exam ! here is a link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Letslearnscience

its honestly amazing
i studied for bio last week and i also had economics today (well yesterday) meh and Im so glad its over i hate eco :( but bio should be fine !! i find it interesting which is why i understand it ! but these videos should be good !! good luck and we'll talk about how we felt in the exam in the exam thoughts forum once were all done !!

kentonite

HSC
I'm still studying until 3 o clock its 1:40 am now. Still have to do communication

tomodachi_

HSC
How badly do you have to do for your scaled mark to be below 60?

kentonite

HSC
i don't know but i think my teacher said by just righting your number on the exam thats already a band 2

ali-fc

HSC
you guys go through summary videos and syllabus points that you are unsure of .. this guy covers the WHOLE hsc course i watched all his videos and literally learnt the whole bio course in 4 days !! they are really understanding and helping ! yes its late now but the summary videos should help sum up before your exam ! here is a link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Letslearnscience

its honestly amazing
i studied for bio last week and i also had economics today (well yesterday) meh and Im so glad its over i hate eco :( but bio should be fine !! i find it interesting which is why i understand it ! but these videos should be good !! good luck and we'll talk about how we felt in the exam in the exam thoughts forum once were all done !!
same:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)