Anyone else excited? (1 Viewer)

Demise

HSC
Honestly, I'm excited to sit my exam, I genuinely can't wait to sit down and complete them. Who else?

STRANGEg

HSC
N/A
i will be excited when they say "times up" on October 30th...

zeciro

HSC
I'm excited about the 3 months after HSC.
Freedom and bliss.

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
lol, i already shot myself in foot with the hsc...... its a week to go and i haven't even studied since the trials

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
lol, i already shot myself in foot with the hsc...... its a week to go and i haven't even studied since the trials
There's no better time than to start now.

Chewparker

HSC
The night of the 8th of November will be all kinds of whacky. Until then I'm pretty happy to just wallow in sorrow

medicore

HSC
After ancient history omg, i don't know what i'll do. October 26th, come NOWWWWWWWWW!

Jatz2012

HSC
i finish on the 26th of october i have been studying but i cant remember half the notes any ideas on what you guys do to remember your notes?

medicore

HSC
i finish on the 26th of october i have been studying but i cant remember half the notes any ideas on what you guys do to remember your notes?
When you read them you must understand the content, if you read it for the sake of reading it nothing will sink in, well thats for me. I usually have to read and think about it and understand it and then I remember it. You can also do past papers to test your knowledge and if a question comes up and you don't know it, just look at your notes write it and you'll remember, i think lol.

Rawf

HSC
I'm gonna be screaming 'FREEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM' after the 6th of november.. dang chemistry!
Definitely not excited for the tests.. but I'm excited for after the exams :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)