anyone else doing distant ed? (1 Viewer)

Hermzie

rarrrrrrrrr
HSC
I'm doing modern history via distant education this year, is anyone else?
It's already week four and they still haven't sent me any work yet! I'm starting to panic :confused:

Is it normal for the work to be sent late or has everyone else gotten theirs already?

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
ooh, pick me! im doing modern history by distance ed! i had all my work for the term sent to me at the end of last year. id say you should probably contact your teacher/supervisor and ask what the go is with your work. because take it from me: STAY UP TO DATE. it is SO hard to catch up if you fall behind! im also doing geography by correspondence, so i have experience in these matters...

Hermzie

rarrrrrrrrr
HSC
Well seeing that I'm already four weeks behind (and counting), do you think it'll be hard to catch up on the introductory work?

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
it shouldnt be too hard if you work at it. just do more on it than you normally would for a week or too, and if youre dedicated enough it shouldnt really be a problem. the first couple are usually pretty easy anyway.

Igor

HSC
N/A
i did year 11 by distance ed, all my stuff was sent late. 12 units--- all half way through term 1.
good luck Hermzie, mod his shoudlb't be too hard to catch up, its more reading than anything else with distance ed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)