anyone doing "the Biochemistry of Movement"? (1 Viewer)

sandydee

Chemistry Context 2 has the option on CD. (the Cd comes with the textbook)

Thats quite a long option though...

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
well the cd comes with the book. I think they cant fit everything on to the book so they put it on the cd.

Akira_Tikira

I highly recommend you stay away from that topic....Its as someone said long, hard and the amount of memorising you have to do is not worth it. Just do something that everyone does such as Shipwreck or industrial.

kini mini

HSC
I did chemistry of art last year, that was pretty interesting. I don't know anything about biochem of movement though.

CHUDYMASTER

Master of Chudy 'n' Curry
HSC
*raises head in pride* WE'RE GOING TO DO IT!!!

Seriously, our teacher is only doing it because he did a bridging course on it and feels like "he's good at it". I would've thought you could teach yourself...the structure of amino acids?!?!? :rolleyes:

We're using Conquering chemistry and it's in there.
;)

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by CHUDYMASTER
*raises head in pride* WE'RE GOING TO DO IT!!!

Seriously, our teacher is only doing it because he did a bridging course on it and feels like "he's good at it". I would've thought you could teach yourself...the structure of amino acids?!?!? :rolleyes:

We're using Conquering chemistry and it's in there.
;)
huh??? conq chem doesn't have biochemistry of movement and neither does it have chemistry of arts. i think you confused it with forensic chemistry... i've done that, and it was ok i guess with all the weird names like "zwitterions". i wanted to do biochemistry of movement as well so that i can have more options :rolleyes:.

CHUDYMASTER

HSC
We're talking about the updated version of Conquering Chem right? The orange one?

CHUDYMASTER

HSC
5- industrial, forensic, biochemical, chemistry of art and shipwrecks and salvage.

CHUDYMASTER

HSC
It's pretty thick, but some people don't like it as much as the others (for the core topics). I find it sufficient. Last I checked, there's a cheap place in Burwood called HB Books which sells it for about 40-50 bucks. (if memory serves correctly)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)