Anyone doing RAW ?!?! (1 Viewer)

jonnathann

Im currently in Year 11 and i found out that i was doing Raw as one of my prescribed texts in Year 12, but unfortunately, I couldn't find any helpful sites for this book. Any help ?

Symone

Raw is a very simple text, i think once you read it youw ill find that you will have no trouble interpreting it. I have trials at the moment for the HSC but if you are really worried about it and would like some notes email me.
bliss_now_or_never@hotmail.com

I am sure you will do fine though

Cheers

L

lucky

yea.. i read it..

it was a pretti stoopid book..

as if some kid living in some juvenile wouldn't say shiit(or something worse) every 5 seconds..

ben7

lucky said:
yea.. i read it..

it was a pretti stoopid book..

as if some kid living in some juvenile wouldn't say shiit(or something worse) every 5 seconds..
Haha soo true.

Symone

Ben and Jon i will type my notes up and get them to you hopefully by the end of the week, i just got my trial marks back so i want to use some of the stuff i did on RAw in my notes.

Cheers

amyhighgate

I can help you.

Hi dude. im going year 12 and i aint taking it to seriously, cause i dont need it, but i do have notes on RAW, im doing it since im in year 12 and its a good book, if u dont mind reading it a few times, but when you read it the first time you will understand it, but read it about 3 - 4 times to totally understand and memorise quotes out of it, for ur HSC..u can add me to msn or icq if u like

punkette17@hotmail.com
338-838-098 :rolleyes:

Symone

Hey Jonnathann can u please give me your email again coz i have figured out how to send notes properly and can send them 2 u. Sorry u had to wait dude

kow_dude

HSC
hmm... can't wait to get this stupid module over done with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)