Anyone doing music?? (1 Viewer)

petite

grrr

Yes yes! the bloody high hat keeps poking my back n it bloody hurts! n it's so bloody loud i can't hear myself play...n...*shuts up*

um, u guys can stop the whole 'talent' thing.
i draw because i like to. and i'm good at the things i like doing. full stop.

can anyone draw a square with the left hand at the same time draw a circle with the right hand? i can't...think drummers can?

Confuzzled?!

HSC
Re: grrr

Originally posted by petite

um, u guys can stop the whole 'talent' thing.
i draw because i like to. and i'm good at the things i like doing. full stop.

can anyone draw a square with the left hand at the same time draw a circle with the right hand? i can't...think drummers can?
lol....poke poke poke. .....kekekeke =)

alright alright alright. lol. =P We'll shut up *ames n myself still talk about it in private* lol!

.....pfft..i can't draw altogether!!!!

lol....

drummers aren't that talented..Dissonance!? can u do that?! :p

petite

old sock

How did Confuzzled and Angelic_Angel think they did in the prac? :)

btw, u know how I slept for only 2 hours the day before? and you know how I went onto the stage and found a dirty old sock? I thought I was hallucinating at first and slapped myself on the cheek...so glad noone was there to see it, but yeah, y did Fisher put two old socks under the piano? It must've been there for years.
...and I thought my mum's bf's socks smell......*laughs*

~pet

Confuzzled?!

HSC
Re: old sock

Originally posted by petite
How did Confuzzled and Angelic_Angel think they did in the prac? :)

btw, u know how I slept for only 2 hours the day before? and you know how I went onto the stage and found a dirty old sock? I thought I was hallucinating at first and slapped myself on the cheek...so glad noone was there to see it, but yeah, y did Fisher put two old socks under the piano? It must've been there for years.
...and I thought my mum's bf's socks smell......*laughs*

~pet
I think i did horrible..
really? only 2 hours?
ouchieee...

lmao! hahahahhah!!!!! Fisher put them there? what the heck?
i think it still is on stage! HAHAHAHHAH.
yuk! pet! LOL.
lol

dissonance

a square with my left hand and a circle with my right hand....gimmie a second here....

hmmmm, I think I can do it...my left hand is a little bit messy though :p and I never could draw a circle....
you know how I went onto the stage and found a dirty old sock?
The stage we used for the trials had a hollow floor and hence all of my stomping during my piece made everything on the stage shake...at first I had music falling off my stands, mallets rolling all over the place and it took us forever to realise that the really loud ringing that annoyed us was from the massive chinese gong that the french horn player left behind the curtain?!?!

You get dirty old socks and I get a massive chinese gong?? What the hell happens in these places??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)