anyone doing jap here? (1 Viewer)

mercury

.:: Hg ::.
HSC
Are there any jap ext 1 ppl here? Where you guys up to now in terms of the 4 parts we gotta do?

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
I did it last year... prob doesn't help you does it? :p At this stage we were still doing some structures and the first extract of the book.

I don't know about the 4 parts you are doing.

mercury

.:: Hg ::.
HSC
How did you find the exam last year?
You reckon speaking's harder or written?

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
I liked the exams last year. You get to spend time on the composition because the questions aren't hard (once you practise and know the general format).

For me, it's definitely the speaken. But that'll be the case anyway for a hyper-introvert. :p
They asked hard questions last year as wel (current issues), so you'll probably need to know a bit more than just oin the syllbus.

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
Originally posted by mercury
How did you find the exam last year?
You reckon speaking's harder or written?
i did 3u last year as well...

i think both exams were ok last year, but it really depends on your weaknesses and strengths... my weaknesses were compositions , however i managed to improve on them throughtout the year and thus the written paper was fine and the speaking (by process of elimination) the harder exam....

i blabbed on too much about nothing in my speaking exam and the examiner stopped the tape halfway through the exam >_< which helped to stress me a bit more...... but yeah... i reccommend you practice the impromtu speeches and the compositions......

the comprehension tends to be the easier aspect of the exams..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)