Anyone Doing Inner Journeys- Cosi ??? (1 Viewer)

13yrsWASTED

hey everyone....daym this hsc is killin me...i look at d count down thing today....8 DAYS LEFT.....we r dead :p.....

anywayz, i need a lil help with english...if anyone is doing inner journeys, cosi the play....if u have ne notes n shit to help write a prepared essay...plz post them on here....it will be greately appreciated.....or any hints and tips on what to inculde....or how to do it....thanx alot

GOOD LUCK YR 12 2004!!!!!

Gemstone

Hi - Yeah I'm doing Cosi. I reckon it's a pretty good text in comparision to the others I'm doing. Anyway I haven't got typed notes - only handwritten.

Basically you gotta know the deffinition of Inner Journeys which is on the syllabus. I summarise it as Journeys of the mind and spirit which encourage growth and development and lead to a greater understanding of the self and the world around us.

Then basically all you do is link all your texts to that deffinition. So in Cosi Lewis has an inner journey as he realises tthat his preconcieved ideas of what the mentally ill are like (this oppinion is shaped by the media). He also learns that he can't use the same methods in all situations and has to addapt to the situation not the situation adapting to him.

Hope that helps. PM me if you want anything else.

Gemma

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)