Anyone doing FRN226 French Interm. I? Or anyone know where I can check textbooks? (1 Viewer)

crowley926

HSC
Just wondering if any of you know what the prescribed texts are. Archived unit guides say it's Personnages but the list on Co-op says it's some other book called Latitudes 3. Really wanna know ASAP cos I have a gift card for Co-op about to expire next week and don't want to waste it buying the wrong book :(

Thanks guys! Or if not do you know where I can check the right one. I emailed the course convener not sure if she'll reply soon though.

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
If the coop has your a book listed for that unit its the right one.

Ive had Unit guides and ilearn appear as late as an hour before the first lecture. Coop has never been wrong on the book as they need to submit it months in advance to get them printed and in stock.

crowley926

HSC
If the coop has your a book listed for that unit its the right one.

Ive had Unit guides and ilearn appear as late as an hour before the first lecture. Coop has never been wrong on the book as they need to submit it months in advance to get them printed and in stock.
oh shit really?

Does Co-op get their info straight from the lecturer??
okay ..might have to buy the coop ones then... thanks!

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes co-op gets its list directly from the university.

If your looking to buy second hand wait until semester starts to see what the lecturer says. Usually it's fine, but for some units and old edition of the text is useless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)