Anyone doing Cleopatra? (1 Viewer)

HSC
We just had an assessment on her...but i'm finding it really boring. I was SOO excited about studying her as a personality, but now i just don't know what to do with her! :mad:

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how detailed i'm meant to revise for Cleopatra for my trial in 2 weeks?

trekkie

HSC
yeah im doing cleopatra as well and ya should know her back to front and inside out just like caesar and antony!

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
Lol, i had the same problem with hatshepsut, wait, no, all of Egypt. I was lookin forward to it, but the stupid syllabus is soooo boring. Who really wants to debate historiography anyway. Geez, damn BOS

Anywayz, back to topic....Revise so u know the topic inside out. NBecause, unlike the essay ones, you cant pick a topic (as in, from like 2 choices) your given 3 questions and you have to answer all of them. And, they can be on anything, and i mean anything!

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
Yeah, obviously the questions are going to be BASED on syllabus, i recomend (im sorry Rhia) viewing past HSC questions to give you an idea of how they word them, what to put in them etc. But just remember to revise ALL of the topic and you sohuld do fine

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
angelduck said:
Yeah, obviously the questions are going to be BASED on syllabus, i recomend (im sorry Rhia) viewing past HSC questions to give you an idea of how they word them, what to put in them etc. But just remember to revise ALL of the topic and you sohuld do fine
duck, the questions have 2 have a strong grounding in the syllabus under the Education Act, therefore its extremely important 2 look at past questions from THE CURRENT HSC SYLLABUS. ones from the past hsc syllabus may have had different focuses and have been allowed 2 be focused in different ways.
just remeber, when ur studying 4 ur test, they CAN ONLY TEST WHAT'S PRESCRIBED IN THE SYLLABUS - nothing else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)