anyone doing any ESL tutorial at weekend? (1 Viewer)

william

HSC
anyone doing any ESL tutorial at weekend? such as prior educaiton____ tell me if you think it is good

leila

i do ESL in scholani coaching college, i think it is pretty helpful, as many people think so, it's the best coaching college for english.
but too expensive.

Last edited:

leila

about $60 per lesson. two and a half hour.
i did the individual one in there, it costs me 50 dollars per hour.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Why tutor for ESL? Is it worth it?
I didn't do any tutoring, and I'm fine....

Foong

I don't do tutoring for any subject... IMHO i think its a waste of time and money... if you actually spend the same amount of time u spend to "go to the tuition centre, get settled, study and then go back home" at home then you can do more work... and if you have a problem with something just ask a teacher in school.... if you have a problem during the hols u can always ask a friend.

choc-chip

HSC
foong

dun u think sometimez gonna b better if some1 tell u da key point..like how can u getting high mark in da exam...n why is dat ...esl is none of any maths subs..they dun hav da right answers...inspiring is quite important....
so how do u study 4 da esl ?

choc-chip

HSC
i think my english skills (conversation) r better than other kids in my class,....but it is alwayz not reflects on the mark...+___+
any solution or anyone no wat da reason is...?

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by choc-chip
i think my english skills (conversation) r better than other kids in my class,....but it is alwayz not reflects on the mark...+___+
This is because Colloquialsm is very different to formal language. I believe that's your weakness.

william

HSC
Originally posted by Foong
I don't do tutoring for any subject... IMHO i think its a waste of time and money... if you actually spend the same amount of time u spend to "go to the tuition centre, get settled, study and then go back home" at home then you can do more work... and if you have a problem with something just ask a teacher in school.... if you have a problem during the hols u can always ask a friend.
The problem is They can't answer your question! Sometime When I carry a book and approach my maths teacher, He just said:No hard question!

william

HSC
Originally posted by choc-chip
Read more sample essay!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)