Anyone do martial arts? (1 Viewer)

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
was your dad a lumberjack because you give me wood.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
btw that wasnt aimed at me bOOm :p

edit: just sayin... :eek:
after all these years and you're still spelling my name wrong... guesss, you dissapoint me.

The two pies in the middle are zeroes!

:pain:

Guesss

HSC
after all these years and you're still spelling my name wrong... guesss, you dissapoint me.

The two pies in the middle are zeroes!

:pain:

WOOPS :shy: I forgot.... umm i mean...

I think im off to bed for tonight... :eek: *avoids argument :p*

...sorry bOOm?

ActiveA

HSC
Grew up learning Wing Chun Kung Fu from my father, who used to teach in his 30's. Learnt Judo for about 2 years when I was 10, did about 6 months of MMA, picked up Bujinkan Ninjitsu for 2.5 years then picked up Krav Maga, been doing that for almost 2 years now.

Hands down, krav is the shit, it makes you unstoppable. I'm hoping to get my teaching license after the HSC, then start my own basic classes.

sinophile

HSC
N/A
i intend to take kickboxing at unsw next semester.

i just want to rip into someone. go all out on a pad. that sort of thing.

my motivation: i want to be the strongest super saiyan like i always have been. (actually ive been watching lots of dragon ball z videos on youtube and im pumped. yes i know this is a retarded reason.)

i once took tkd in year 11 but i was very shy and never fought to my full potential.

dog on heat

check it out uh uh uh uh
HSC
my motivation: i want to be the strongest super saiyan like i always have been. (actually ive been watching lots of dragon ball z videos on youtube and im pumped. yes i know this is a retarded reason.)

i once took tkd in year 11 but i was very shy and never fought to my full potential.
fought to my full potential.

esu_chan

HSC
I used to do Kung Fu for about 2 years, but quit due to the fact that our intructor made us do nothing but push-ups. The previous instructor would give us a warm up, and we would work on exercises that would improve our strength, stamina, flexibility, sparring techniques, everything. The new guy, however, would warm up on his own before class, expect us (even the white sashes) to warm up before class (Shame on you if you were late!), and we would practise every type of push-up and sit-up under the sun for most of the lesson. I was stuck on Orange Sash for just over a year (because they had a timetable which determined which grading work you would work on, and I only needed to finish the Bo form). And all because the head instructor had a push-up fetish. X,(

Jessicabower96

HSC
I do Rhee Tae Kwon Do and have done so for 6/7 years now. Have aquired my black belt and am waiting until i am 18 to get my first dan. Its the most amazing sport!!! :wavey:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)