Anyone do martial arts? (1 Viewer)

Scruffy101

HSC
I got kicked in the jaw today during sparring (TKD). Dayum it smarts a good'un.

elliotkool

HSC
I've done a little bit of Hapkido and some Wing Chun Kung Fu. Been interested in JKD since forever.. but obviously alot of issues come up when trying to find a qualified instructor around here.
agreed with the JKD instructor qualification
anyone know an instructor in Sydney?

I do TKD and MMA, love it with a passion!

Paradox.101

HSC
If only you lived over west, would hit you up for a Muay Thai bout.

Been training for 3 years, 15 fights so far, 11W - 4L.

Love it
Ouft, nice! 3 years and already 15 fights.
Don't have time to commit myself to fights yet, but as of far 3-0.
Second fight: head kick KO, head kicks are the way to go (Y)

I heard that boxing works pretty well in real life situations.
With other street fighters yes, but up against kickboxing, muay thai, mma etc. it's simply one-dimensional and not enough to keep you up against all the other strikes they have. Punches are fundamental but are lacking the power of kicks, knees or an elbow and not to mention range compared to kicks. But, as usual, always comes down to the fighter not the form of martial art.

And bringing a gun to a hand-to-hand fight.... always a winning strategy....
Have the firearm within a metre , or even better - point blank - and you can be so damn easily disarmed if you know what you're doing which in certain techniques isn't hard at all. Never underestimate the human body.

Martial Arts Tricking for the win! =D
Youtube it if you don't know it
Realllyy cool stuff, but as if you're gonna flash kick me in real life haha, awesome move tho.

Kymberlea

HSC
Tae Kwon Do all the way. Anyone here a mem of the institute of modern tae kwon do? great mob!!

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
y'all a bunch of internet warriors talking about shit that you don't understand. I do wing chun, muay thai, krav maga, escrima, taekwondo,jeet kun do, aikido and have received tactical cqb combat training from the usaf special operations command. I can beat all of you in a fight yes all of you at the same time, any of you try your kung fool bullshit and I will end you, don't bother bringing a weapon either cos if you I see you with one I will pull out my seal 2000 with my left hand while going for my h&k usp .45 with my right faster than you can blink, no bullshit here if I stabbed you it's over.

DdaeRyuh

HSC
Wow, i wish i did some kind of martial arts..
Heard of kung fu, tae kwon do, and karate, but the rest... never.
Do i do martial arts? Uh... does feng shui count? it's asian. :party:

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
y'all a bunch of internet warriors talking about shit that you don't understand. I do wing chun, muay thai, krav maga, escrima, taekwondo,jeet kun do, aikido and have received tactical cqb combat training from the usaf special operations command. I can beat all of you in a fight yes all of you at the same time, any of you try your kung fool bullshit and I will end you, don't bother bringing a weapon either cos if you I see you with one I will pull out my seal 2000 with my left hand while going for my h&k usp .45 with my right faster than you can blink, no bullshit here if I stabbed you it's over.

how about i put my foot...up your ass???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)