Anyone do a Speech in 03? what was your result? (1 Viewer)

captnbuttons

Hey GuyS!
Im exstatic with my result! 48 48 48! :D So excited! Just wondering how anyone else doing speeches fared? I know there wa sonly 60 something speeches in teh whole of NSW but i'd lovbe to know how you went! and what you wrote about etc! :D

HSC
I don't know anyone who did one this 03, but there was a guy in my school last year who did a speech and flunked pretty badly (he got around 50%, as i recall). The amazing thing was that he had delivered the same speech about ten times that year, and it won him the a whole plethora of Public Speaking Awards, including one that included schools from all over the Southern hemisphere! So you should be very proud of yourself.

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by captnbuttons
Hey GuyS!
Im exstatic with my result! 48 48 48! :D So excited! Just wondering how anyone else doing speeches fared? I know there wa sonly 60 something speeches in teh whole of NSW but i'd lovbe to know how you went! and what you wrote about etc! :D
how did you find out the number of people doing speeches? I have been trying to find out the distribution of the number of people in each medium, but I still can't find any :(

captnbuttons

wow really? i was really shocked i had no idea it would do that well!! though for the stress it caused it better have haha! :0)

Um, i know that this many did speeches (approx) because my ext 2 teacher was a marker :0) she told me!

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC

Um, i know that this many did speeches (approx) because my ext 2 teacher was a marker :0) she told me!
LOL that's cheating :rolleyes:

do you know the number for other mediums? :D

captnbuttons

hehehe not cheating.. just getting a lil bit of extra info!! ;0) lol!

Well i know the most was short stories!! but i think that is always the way!! And i think the next one down was critical response!

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
hehehe not cheating.. just getting a lil bit of extra info!! ;0) lol!

Well i know the most was short stories!! but i think that is always the way!! And i think the next one down was critical response!
hehe.. i was being sarcastic when i said that you are cheating. hope you don't mind :D

yeah, I agree with the short story thing. most people do that always!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)