Anyone bomb their HSC? (1 Viewer)

dajazza

HSC
I can tell you guys I did. Ended up with an ATAR of 65, when the ATAR calculator predicted 72. What even worse is that I'm Asian (lols I feel singled out). Though my parents aren't that dissapointed and we're pretty encouraging for me to continue studying some how. Fuuuuck maybe it's cause I smoked a few cones before the trials started. Hahaha who knows.

HSC
I can tell you guys I did. Ended up with an ATAR of 65, when the ATAR calculator predicted 72. What even worse is that I'm Asian (lols I feel singled out). Though my parents aren't that dissapointed and we're pretty encouraging for me to continue studying some how. Fuuuuck maybe it's cause I smoked a few cones before the trials started. Hahaha who knows.
Those calculators were pretty fucked this year. :/

E

Effekt

Asians don't smoke cones, what you on about.. is this just an excuse? :eek:

Awkward_Ninja

HSC
80.35 here.
Needed an 88 for medical science.
The amount of bombing out was probably caused by a lack of motivation and general apathy for school. I'd been there for 13 years, i just wanted to get the hell out of there.
Grabbing me some bonus points and I'll be doing biomedical science at UTS.
Well, at least that's the plan.

katoji

HSC
Yeah. Sort of...I kind of got what I expected because I didn't really study that much during HSC. I tried my best, but it was at the last minute. However, how I got there(the individual subject results) - totally unexpected. It turns out I would have gotten my ideal ATAR if one subject didn't pull me down so much...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)