Anyone actually PLAY tennis??? (1 Viewer)

PJS

HSC
Is there anyone that actually plays tennis and actually competes (outside of school, no inter school comps). Jus wondering. If you do, what comp do u play in, doesnt matter if its a junior comp or a pro comp.

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
why not.

yeah. play. used to be in the sutherland shire junior comp. A7. but then quitted to "concentrate on school" and not have to drive down to bundeena before 8am ever again.

still train tho :)

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
yea i play tennis, i used to play in a proper singles and a mixed doubles comp, it is very competitive, it amazed me the amount of talents out there who could have easily made it.

BlackDragon

HSC
PJS said:
Is there anyone that actually plays tennis and actually competes (outside of school, no inter school comps). Jus wondering. If you do, what comp do u play in, doesnt matter if its a junior comp or a pro comp.

i used to play about 5 times a week in four separate comps. i was pretty obsessed and i was getting pretty good too. there was a davis cup like comp, a teams comp (teams of 4), a singles comp, and a round robin doubles comp. and i did pretty well. i came first like 5 times and second three. but then i gave it up two years ago. it was too stressful really and very tiring. though i should get back into it. tennis is fun.

stickywages

HSC
N/A
haven't played it in ages. I want to play it so badly! (i am not a "professional player" though. just for casual fun and stuff)
and i gotta learn how to serve properly. always serve into the opposite court. LOL and when I get angry the ball gets hit so hard it lands somewhere really far....out of the whole court

for now, i'm waiting for australian open! hope my idols can have a chance to get into the quarter or even semi finals! GOGOGO

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Australian Open? Moar layk the Medibank International Tournament in Syd lol.

*Minka*

HSC
I used to play as a kid, but had to stop when during the war.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
i used to play comps in the bulli district comp or watever it was called.

now i just play socially

BlackDragon

HSC
BlackDragon said:
i used to play about 5 times a week in four separate comps. i was pretty obsessed and i was getting pretty good too. there was a davis cup like comp, a teams comp (teams of 4), a singles comp, and a round robin doubles comp. and i did pretty well. i came first like 5 times and second three. but then i gave it up two years ago. it was too stressful really and very tiring. though i should get back into it. tennis is fun.
i want to get back into it but its so much effort. because you have to play so much to get back to a decent level. and its effort just playing if none of your friends do and none of mine do.

*Minka*

HSC
I sometimes hit around on our court with my brothers, but nothing serious. It would be fun to do it again, but we get busy and they are wrapped up in Soccer and I play that too so time is a bit hard.

vizman

HSC
i use to play mid-western competition a few times, (got smashed most of the time though, lol)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
i used to do a lot of the national points tournaments in nsw and victoria, but i stopped to concentrate on my surfing, plus i knew i was never good enough to crack satelites

my sister is a totally different story. she is a child prodigy beating worlds at age 14
look out for her in a few years time she will without a shadow of doubt be playing the medibank, aussie open and hopman

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
look for her dashing manager sitting in the vip box sipping on crystale in a 2 grand suit and ridiculously over priced sunglasses
thatll be me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)