Anyone a Swimming Instructor? (1 Viewer)

bellaprincipesa

HSC
Hey guys,
was just wondering if anyone here was/is a learn to swim instructor for little kids?
how was the training etc for it?
what did you have to do?
and how much is the pay?
do you have to be athletic to do it.

sorry for all the questions!
i have an interview soon and wanna know as much as i can!

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
I tried applying but they said you need to know how to swim to instruct. Typical to my unsurpassed knowledge in logic and pragmatics i quoted the great George Bernard Shaw 'Those that can't do teach'. However they never called back...

bellaprincipesa

HSC
aaw dat sucks. well i applied for a entre. and u didnt have to be qualified. they provide the teaching for the less experienced.
So i got an interview! and im scared.... cos i have no background in swimming. i can swim but not athletically.

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
aaw dat sucks. well i applied for a entre. and u didnt have to be qualified. they provide the teaching for the less experienced.
So i got an interview! and im scared.... cos i have no background in swimming. i can swim but not athletically.
Is it a suitable job for people who have an unusually large phobia of water and can't swim??

HSC
yes .
its thru Austswim
the course goes for 2 days - 6 hrs each day
cost - $330
no you dont have to be fit . seriously one person at work is over 130kg swear to god . most fucked shit lol

rep me now , and PM if any more help

HSC
Pay depends on who you work for. Govt can be at least 23/hour.

One of my friends who does it is a competitive swimmer. The other just did the course as a way to get work over the holidays. Both of them are doing fine as teachers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)