Anybody in the same boat as I am?? (1 Viewer)

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
Hey,
I was just wondering if anyone is feeling like i am! Looking through the forums I've noticed that everybody knows more than i do!! lol, i didnt think i was going to bad, pretty good actually until i noticed how many booklets some ppl used for english! And i thought me filling one totally up was good - I mean that is 8 pages!! Then it comes to modern History and everyone's talkin bout this and that and i havent heard of half of it!! Is anyone else gettin this or is it just me???
Have fun ppls

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
yep. I'd rather keep exam thoughts to myself and keep away from those forums. I mean, I'd hate to just finish a hard exam and listen to the rest of the state say how easy it was...? Or have high expectations if its vice versa....?

Remember that the number of pages don't really determine everything. I wrote 11 pages for one essay for a subject i'll keep nameless and felt that it was pretty decent, and everyone's saying that they've done 20. Pffft!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I hate reading how I got all these quetsions wrong. That's why I post exam THOUGHTS but dont read the answers.

It's good to know where you stand compared to the rest of the state.

Also, remember that the average UAI on this board is something like 90, so if youre keeping up with everyone, you're doing well.

bestkeptsecret

HSC
omg finally i dont feel like a dumb arse.. haha i was on the biology one and everyone was like rattling of sooo much stuff haha and im like wtf havent even heard of that before and biology is TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eeekkkk
haha meh oh well
peace out
xox

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
yeah thanx ppl i feel better now, right now im studying for modern and physics errgg... Its just weird cuz so many ppl seem to know an awful lot about everything, i dont know if they are just copying their notes or if they can actually remember everything, anyways back to studying for me.
Remember have fun in your exams!!!! lol

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
KEEP AWAY FROM THE EXAM THOUGHTS FORUM! This is enough to get me banned probably but believe me, if you're the insecure, anxious type, ducking into those forums straight after an exam is enough to make u cry...

Sarah168 said:
KEEP AWAY FROM THE EXAM THOUGHTS FORUM! This is enough to get me banned probably but believe me, if you're the insecure, anxious type, ducking into those forums straight after an exam is enough to make u cry...

I agree...i dont know if they are all that smart anyway i think they just went home and grabbed out their textbook to try and sound like they aced the exam...Anyway i fell dumb whenever i come on this sight...the secret is dont let it fase you.

~~Jess~~

HSC
yeah i refuse to go to exam thoughts forums anymore, esp after maths cos thats my worst subject and i didnt wanna discuss it with any1 and seeing the exams thoughts im sure it would freak me out. but hey i have to study for modern and physics too and i know what u mean when u say pple in those forums know their stuff. i thought i was doing well with the mount i was getting through, which is like a pb for me :) reading what other pple do just makes u feel down. but its good for qs if u want them answered

JayWalker

HSC
pussy_cat said:
Hey,
I was just wondering if anyone is feeling like i am! Looking through the forums I've noticed that everybody knows more than i do!! lol, i didnt think i was going to bad, pretty good actually until i noticed how many booklets some ppl used for english! And i thought me filling one totally up was good - I mean that is 8 pages!! Then it comes to modern History and everyone's talkin bout this and that and i havent heard of half of it!! Is anyone else gettin this or is it just me???
Have fun ppls
The key to wisdom is making your bullshit sound more believable than everbody else's :)

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
For a lot of people on here the HSC is a competition, and that involves psyching out the 'competitors' - us. That's why it's not worth letting the people here freak you out. A lot of them probably DO write 20 pages, and it's probably really good stuff, but honestly who knows for sure what the quality's like. It's very easy to lie on the internet and say that you aced it.

All you can do is know that the people here aren't the average, and that you can only do your best. To make you feel better, I have modern tomorrow too - I've studied half of my national study and nothing else - no WW1, no Indochina, no personality. But that's how it always is for me. For some reason I've never been able to pace myself studying and I always end up cramming, but that's what works best for me because I have a very short term memory and work better under intense pressure than if I feel like I've got days to prepare. Good luck tomorrow!

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
Yeah, well at least iv only got two to go!! Modern and Physics, have fun good luck everybody, we're all smart in our own way lol!!

ez_19

Musikerin
HSC
ahh man i looked at the english 'exam thoughts' after the modules paper and found out i hadn't read the second half of one of the questions!! bad BAD experience. not good for the post exam supposed 'relaxation period' i can tell u.

english exam thoughts threads can go dig a hole. or jump in a lake. either way
(then again it was ME that didn't read the question properly..) :confused:

raidan

HSC
N/A
yea i have modern and physics aswell, they are my last exams, im ded if i get a question on culture and foreign policy for germany **eek**

and versailles for ww1 i dont know jack about that

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
Dont worry, I never study on WW1 cuz theres just too much, but there source q's anyway, so u can always just get a memory tap from what the sources say and bullshit away. I'm more worried bout the essays, Germany, Leni Riefenstahl and IndoChina! I have no idea what their gunna ask!! And everyone on here has their own ideas on whats gunna be asked, theres just too much to study!!

sub

jumb said:
I hate reading how I got all these quetsions wrong. That's why I post exam THOUGHTS but dont read the answers.

It's good to know where you stand compared to the rest of the state.

Also, remember that the average UAI on this board is something like 90, so if youre keeping up with everyone, you're doing well.
im with jumb on this one...read the thoughts, but stay the hell away from answers...u only make urself feel worse expecially if u weren't that confident to begin with, and especially if u have more exams to do later on. finish the hsc, then find out how bad u did (if u really want to)...alternatively wait for BOS to tell u how u went, and forget about it. im opting for the second option :)

raidan

HSC
N/A
yea i have a hunch that one of the indochina questions is gonna be about the generals and their tactics
So General Giap
and Thieu... i think (im rusty with all their bloody names)

i dono, this is definantly open to speculation, but if they ask about the generals all u really have to do is mention their name, then talk about the tactics that their country used and say whether it was good or bad and how it helped them to win/loose

thats what im gonna do anyways

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)