Anybody go to Proficiency education? (1 Viewer)

Admonks

HSC
Anybody go to Proficiency education? (kinda doubt it) but if anybody goes How is it?

jonolad69

HSC
their software literally predicts my school exam questions, super cheap rates aswell

Luukas.2

HSC
i go to a pretty highly ranked school, i don't think they'd do something like that.. i mean i wouldn't know anyways
If the school listed in your profile is correct, there is no way that they are buying papers to use for assessments... though something weird did happen with one paper earlier this year...

jonolad69

HSC
If the school listed in your profile is correct, there is no way that they are buying papers to use for assessments... though something weird did happen with one paper earlier this year...
😂 ik, my school wouldn't do that. the questions aren't like word for word, i definitely exaggerated that part. it's just some questions from pro-ed are similar difficulty and style

Luukas.2

HSC
😂 ik, my school wouldn't do that. the questions aren't like word for word, i definitely exaggerated that part. it's just some questions from pro-ed are similar difficulty and style
talent-100 will certainly have some similar questions too

jonolad69

HSC
do u go to proed? how is it for maths?
i think its great value. that being said, if you're struggling with maths and need support, I would go to another centre.

The teacher basically just explains a concept at the front of the booklet for 5minutes and then you work through all of the questions and ask if you need help. It's not like a 2hr lecture like other centres where you just cover a theory book and just listen to the tutor

Admonks

HSC
i think its great value. that being said, if you're struggling with maths and need support, I would go to another centre.

The teacher basically just explains a concept at the front of the booklet for 5minutes and then you work through all of the questions and ask if you need help. It's not like a 2hr lecture like other centres where you just cover a theory book and just listen to the tutor
thanks so much

Seven_

HSC

Sorry if this is a pretty late question to ask but by struggling with maths and needing support, what do you mean? I am finding it hard to do the work that ProED sets for me, does this mean I need to go to another centre?

jonolad69

HSC
Sorry if this is a pretty late question to ask but by struggling with maths and needing support, what do you mean? I am finding it hard to do the work that ProED sets for me, does this mean I need to go to another centre?
By struggling I mean basically your exact situation lol. They’re pretty hopeless if you can’t do the work set by them, it only gets harder. That’s why I’m saying it’s basically just a place to drill questions and revise, not rlly learn and be taught properly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)