Anybody else forget to tick "Tick this box if you have used another writing booklet"? (1 Viewer)

BadWizard

HSC
Re: Anybody else forget to tick "Tick this box if you have used another writing bookl

If you did one of the following you will be fine:

-put x of y booklets in the box on the front
-ticked the checkbox
-filled in the blue sheet

The reason there are so many different ways they check you haven't used more booklets is because people forget to tick the checkboxes, etc.
Says who??

hjed

HSC
Re: Anybody else forget to tick "Tick this box if you have used another writing bookl

logic, otherwise it would be stupid to have so many ways to confirm you've added an extra booklet

kalstar

swag
HSC
Uni Grad

I didn't even know we had to do that, but luckily I read what it said down the bottom and I didn't forget!
Although I think your fine if you wrote on the front on the booklet "Booklet 1 of _ " as someone mentioned ;).

CloudDeter

HSC

I don't think I noticed a check box at the bottom of the page either. Too many student would be busy in the middle of their essay opening the next booklet or asking for one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)