Any1 watch Smallville?? (1 Viewer)

p00_p00

well they cast a hot enugh chick 2 play Lana Lang so i aint complainin!

I didnt watch the first episode either.... saw it looked pretty crap.
Then 1 day i turned on TV it was on.... last 10 minutes of it b4 CSI and so i watched it... wasnt bad and fell in love (with the girl of course!)

Fry

ur a guy?? yeah i like Smallville and its not crap and the guy is alright looking. hes perfect for the part. i like the blonde girl shes nice.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by Fry
ur a guy?? yeah i like Smallville and its not crap and the guy is alright looking. hes perfect for the part. i like the blonde girl shes nice.
yeh, i agree with you (about the guy suiting the part), he even soundsl like the dean cain clark kent sometimes.

its a reeeeally good concept but they could have done it better. it just seems so...ordinary and a bit un-eventful. although there's not much that superman CAN do now that about a million movies and tv series and comics and books and stuff have been made/written about the guy.

Fry

wow it seems like a lot of guys like kristin...whos hotter - jessica alba or kristen kreuk? i reckon jessica is way hotter!

p00_p00

PFFFTTTT

Kristen Keurk is WAY hotter......

I also like her cause shes half AZN!!!!

Also SHES SINGLE!!!!!!!!!! OMG i got a huge CHANCE!!!!!!!!!
now only if i can get 2 Canada............

Travis

i think the blonde chick is better

u know that one with the theories about the meteor or whatever (yes ive only seen the show for about 20 mins)

Fry

nah kristin is too soppy and poshy. shes totally defenceless super man would have to save her all the time. jessica on the other hand is a TOTAL KICKASS BABE CHICK loaded with attitude!!! i like chicks who can fight...thats why i like Buffy, Sydney (Alias) and Xena. GIRL POWER FOREVER!!!

Chuck

XENA?! Gahaha... that's pushing it a bit too far dude

shes too butch for my liking

Chuck

Originally posted by Travis
i love sydney too!!!!!!

sydney is the best place on earth!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:D what a funny one

p00_p00

Originally posted by -=MLhtʻ=-
recent market research says that ppl who watch smallville apparently have smaller .....

jk

research shows those who entered the Eureka awards .... are gonna get HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not jk

Nah Smallville kicks ass

Kristin shits all over the blonde chick in the looks department.... but yeah she seems defenceless but who gives a shit!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)