any1 elses timetable screwed up? (1 Viewer)

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
i just looked at my timetable and there are missing lectures on it. eg. Functional Kinesiology Main Lecture, monday 10-11am isnt on the timetable although i've been automatically allocated to it. wat the hell am i supposed to do?

S

Shuter

The ones with only one possible session don't show when you view what you're allocated to.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
do we get a proper copy of the timetable? or do we just make it from scraps from the internet

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
at the moment i dont even have a printer, so ill have to copy the timetable using a pen. come on prehistoric here

S

Shuter

SashatheMan said:
at the moment i dont even have a printer, so ill have to copy the timetable using a pen. come on prehistoric here
I'm hi-tech, it goes in the phone!

I wrote it on some paper but I've changed classes about 5 times since then so it's pretty useless.

superbird

HSC
im pretty sure they still show man. they do on my timetable on grid view

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
If they ever bring back the "Enrolment Advice"'s on My Student Admin, then you will be able to download a PDF copy of your enrolment, which includes your classes and times and stuff. Though, just make up a timetable yourself using Excel. It's not too hard. I can send you a template if you want :p.

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
gah ... i didnt get assigned to a maths lab ... and they're all fucking full !!! :( i rang and one guy said heeps of ppl have the same problem, then he transfered me to maths or eng faculty and she was like 'speak to the lecturer on monday and he'll organise something' .... wtf :s wont they just make extra labs if there's quite a few who have missed out?

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i regard my spring one for monday as a screw up. dont know if an hr for travel is sufficient from kuring gai to the city. im afraid the shuttle bus might be full.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
those r the old ones- the ones schools have

i heard they have bigger ones now. the guy who gave me a lecture at the st leonards campus and teaches med sci said so!!!!!

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
okay they better cos im going to change back me timetable to the original form

*Gizmo*

HSC
yeah my timetable kept changing. One day it would have lecutres and a certain time then when i looked again later that day the times would change.

Apparently there was a screw up in the computer system or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)