any1 else fallen in love while with someone? (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
cookie.banana said:
know whats more interesting and (but not as sad) as this thread

betty page died todayz
She died a couple of days ago sweetheart.

HSC
settle*precious said:
I think we may have discovered the most annoying person on BOS.

I don't think its possibly to be totally and utterly "in love" with someone and feel anything close to it for someone else. You can find other people attractive/lust/infactuation...

Agree with Riet.
disagree- it is totally possible to be in love with someone and fall for someone else at the same time.
and thats what happened to me luv

and you think im the most annoying person on BOS?

great ! :uhhuh:

oh yeah, and let me just clarify that i am not a fukcing dumb shitty slut or whatever. those are just words anyway. they seriously unfaze me...

:cool:

HSC
f e a r l e s s said:
oh yeah, and let me just clarify that i am not a fukcing dumb shitty slut or whatever. those are just words anyway. they seriously unfaze me...
they 'seriously unfaze' you?
thats nice.
pray tell, what was it that fazed you in the first place?

be.yourself

HSC
hi everyone. this is my 2nd post since i became a member! haha
yeah well, i didnt know this thread was mostly based on insults...
ive fallen for two people at the same time. but i wasnt really with them to start off with. one guy was 20 y/o and the other my age (undisclosed!) i guess you can say that i was more infatuated than actual 'falling-in-love'.
i can say that to be frank...

merry merry christmas everybody!

XPac2

HSC
yes. it sucked cos she was totally unavailable >-<

Uncle

Banned
HSC
:wave:
Yes well i fell in love twice while i was with my (current) bf, and he fell in love once.
the 1st guy i fell in love with was my long-time friend from hillsong church, and the other was a foreign dude who came to aus, from mexico. we became friends, and we hit it off right away. he was the most attractive thing id ever seen, and he was sagittariius, thus, extremely adventurous and philosophical.
my friend from hillsong was super intense, loving and FUN FUN FUUN!

my bf atm is not the jealous type, and we've been together for 2 years now, and he kinda accepted the 1st relationship, heartbroken, and we broke it off for a bit. we were like an on & off relationship. but now, we're pretty stable.

im still very good friends with my friend from hillsong (dont go there anymore tho), and the mexican dude, ive spoken to, a couple of times. i really did fall in love with them; not simply crushes. so i went out with them for a while, before realising by the second guy that i was REALLY into my initial bf. and i knew that HE really loved me. he went out with a girl while i was with the mexican guy, and funnily enough, when mexican boy & i broke off, my bf later broke it off with the girl, cos he said that it was all based on lust.

our relationship now is secure, and we've been through, you can say, a hell lot !

and so, have any of you fallen in love with someone/other ppl while you were with someone already ?..

Nice try but next time leave the street racing to the cholos!

artist91

HSC
Yes. I was in love with my bf Evan for the last 5 years. He still lives in the US and the LDR was getting too hard so we decided to end it a couple of weeks ago. I still care about him so much!

Dilan1

HSC
OP went to hillsong, nothing else needs to be said.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
What's wrong with going to Hillside, punk? I go there if I need food assistance when money is tight .

Spits* DEVIL CHILD, DEVIL CHILD...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)