Any tutors in the macarthur area? (1 Viewer)

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
i am looking for a tutor in the c town/macarthur area.
i do:

*Bio
*Std English
*Business
*Economics
*PDHPE
*Gen Maths

im looking mainly for eco, bio, eng and maths.

pm me, or reply if you can help :)

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
oh damnit i'm in ur area but i didn't do any of ur subjects :( do you have any friends who might be interested and do my subs?
Sorry i couldn't be of help

slinkysezzy

HSC
Hi there, My name's Sara and I'm in Wollongong (check out the "need a tutor in wollongong" post for more info). If you're unable to find anyone in the area I'd be more than happy to help you with English on weekends - however this would be charged at a higher rate than usual due to the 80min round trip and the current prices of petrol. As an estimate, it'd probably cost you about $30 for 1hr or $40 for 1.5 hrs. Anyway, email sara.howson@gmail.com with your phone number and I'll give you a call.

Hope to hear from you!

Sara

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
ahen said:
oh damnit i'm in ur area but i didn't do any of ur subjects :( do you have any friends who might be interested and do my subs?
Sorry i couldn't be of help
umm, i have a friend that does adv eng, cafs and ancient.
dont no if shes intersted in tutoring.
do you no of any tutors in our area tutoring my subs?

if i cant find a std english tutor, id settle for an advanced (although they wouldnt have done my texts), thats the main sub i need tutoring for.
make sure i get a band 5

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
slinkysezzy said:
Hi there, My name's Sara and I'm in Wollongong (check out the "need a tutor in wollongong" post for more info). If you're unable to find anyone in the area I'd be more than happy to help you with English on weekends - however this would be charged at a higher rate than usual due to the 80min round trip and the current prices of petrol. As an estimate, it'd probably cost you about $30 for 1hr or $40 for 1.5 hrs. Anyway, email sara.howson@gmail.com with your phone number and I'll give you a call.

Hope to hear from you!

Sara
thanks, that doesn't sound to bad.
im thinking of starting during the first term next term, so ill send you email sometime soon. thanks.
EDIT:afterthougt, maybe we could meet half way to lower costs/petrol costs. ie picton, bulli ect.

Last edited:

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
hi there, me again :) (regarding english)
well if you're super duper desperate and the wollongong thing doesn't end up working out , then i'd be happy to give it a go. I obviously can't guarantee too much but i'll certainly try , normally i charge $15 an hour but i'd be willing to do the first lesson half price if you just wanna see how things go and if it would be worth it. I guess it depends on what you need help with in english as well - what topics and texts are you doing?

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
ahen said:
hi there, me again :) (regarding english)
well if you're super duper desperate and the wollongong thing doesn't end up working out , then i'd be happy to give it a go. I obviously can't guarantee too much but i'll certainly try , normally i charge $15 an hour but i'd be willing to do the first lesson half price if you just wanna see how things go and if it would be worth it. I guess it depends on what you need help with in english as well - what topics and texts are you doing?
yeah my parents kind of said to the wollongong thing ( and i dont have my ps)
im doing

witness- finished got 15/15
now im doing enders game.

and yeah, i would certainly consider it, if you live near by!

redom

HSC
hey there!

im a tutor in the campbelltown area! but i only did business and eco, although im sure i can tutor general maths. as for english, i did advanced so i wouldnt be the greatest english tutor, but id be able to help edit and read over your essays!...

id love to help in eco! it was my favourite sub and i did preety awesome in the HSC!...business i can help, and i did 4u maths so general shouldnt be a problem! (i helped out a general maths mate through the year)

redz!

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
redom said:
hey there!

im a tutor in the campbelltown area! but i only did business and eco, although im sure i can tutor general maths. as for english, i did advanced so i wouldnt be the greatest english tutor, but id be able to help edit and read over your essays!...

id love to help in eco! it was my favourite sub and i did preety awesome in the HSC!...business i can help, and i did 4u maths so general shouldnt be a problem! (i helped out a general maths mate through the year)

redz!
hey, sounds good.
ive got an eco tutor lined up atm.
but business/maths i dont have.
so that would be cool.
where do you live?

Pennypanthers

HSC
lol doing 4 unit maths doesnt gurantee you can do general at all .. they are like completely different courses - none of the 4 unit peoplr in my grade could do any of the general stuff lol

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Pennypanthers said:
lol doing 4 unit maths doesnt gurantee you can do general at all .. they are like completely different courses - none of the 4 unit peoplr in my grade could do any of the general stuff lol
i agree, some of the general is 'hard' ( obviously not as hard as 4u), you still have to be taught formulaes ect.

dreamer17

HSC
Helllooo people!

didnt the hsc just suck :D im soo glad its over, and risole...dude, u are in for one disgusting year--sorry :p

i did alright with the hsc I guess--bit of a rude awakening for me personally, but i lurve the tutoring thang,

i did bio, chem, physics, adv eng, and adv maths. think ill be able to help u out with bio if u still want help with that, loveee english n would be able to help u out with journeys, essays n stuff but cant vouch for being much help with your texts unfortunately.

newho,

good luck,

and brace yourself for a tough year my friend :p

oh yeah, and i live in prestons; close to liverpool, so wouldnt be too far from u i think

Last edited:

redom

HSC
risole91 said:
hey, sounds good.
ive got an eco tutor lined up atm.
but business/maths i dont have.
so that would be cool.
where do you live?
heyy, yeah i know general maths is a totally different course and is quite tricky in its own way!...but ive gone through basically the entire course with a friend of mine and im preety sure i can handle tutoring it!....

i live in leumeah!...ahh one suburb away from campbelltown?

redz!

amanda947

HSC
hi

my names amanda, i currently live in the macarthur area and am available to tutor you in general maths if you are still interested. i finished in 05 and got 96 in general. i have all my old assessments, past papers and excels etc

if you're still interested 0423037631

thanks amanda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)