Any tips to make your IT Multimedia project stand out? (1 Viewer)

milesisbored

HSC
Last year we had a state ranking work from our school, and while it was incredible, I don't know how to make my project "pop" like his did.
I'm doing an audio production project with an accompanying music video that I plan to incorporate mixed multimedia (animation and rotoscoping) to.
Any tips on achieving a great mark in ITM?

axe

HSC
biggest thing is refinement and punishment. you want to make sure it looks "studio quality" with as little imperfections as possible. you also want to make it as original as possible (probably the hardest part). disclaimer i do not do ITM (i have done similar subjects). but i think you should take notes on what makes their project "POP", and copy it. make sure you are competent in the software you are using as well, its easy to distinguish someone who is an amateur and someone who is skilled.

wizzkids

HSC
Storyboard everything. Tell your story consistently. Have a worked out creative plan for everything on the timeline. Ensure everything relates to the theme. If you are filming any content, spend a lot of time researching your locations.
If you are looking for inspiration, I reckon any music video by Eurythmics is worth a look. Their music videos are incredible.
Missionary Man.
There Must Be an Angel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)