Any SP fans? (1 Viewer)

HSC
They're annoyingly commercial, the new music isn't as good, the gig is way too expensive, it's on a week night, I hardly listen to them anymore, the videos of the 2007/2008 gigs don't appeal to me anymore.

Do I need anymore reasons?

HSC
Releasing multiple versions of the album to different chains in America, exclusive premieres on myspace. It seems fairly commercial to me.

I wouldn't pay $60

Djarwan

Bacehlor Of Arts, USYD
HSC
the concert was fucking amazing, got a spot standing right infront Billy! :D

G

Gavvvvvin

i must have been right next to you i was front row center...whoever was next to me was going off during cherub rock haha

i like billys getup...as if he just isnt itching to slip into his silver pants and zero shirt again

Djarwan

Bacehlor Of Arts, USYD
HSC
haha yeah the silver skirt was pretty cool, yeah i was prob right near u i was up front at the beggining but ended up getting pushed back by the mosh so by the end of it i was a couple of ppl back from where i'd started. I think i saw ur comment on their myspace, i didn't even think of hanging around 2 c if they came out, so fucking pissed i missed that. :(

emobopeep

fght ff yr dmns
HSC
I was front row centre the whole show, directly in front of Billy's mic =)
But I deserved it, ha. I got there at 5:30am XD

Djarwan

Bacehlor Of Arts, USYD
HSC
Hey, i know some people after the sp's show in sydney managed to meet billy corgan and get some gear signed. I'm heading 2 Brisbane over the weekend and am going 2 try and go to the brissy concert. This time i'd like to try and get some stuff signed and meet the band members but as the sydney concert was the 1st concert i've been to i'm not sure bout if they do this often or even where i should go 2 try and meet them, did they came back out on stage after or somewhere else? Can ne of the lucky bastards that did manage 2 meet them give me some info? thanks in advance :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)