any one work at night fill woolworths? (1 Viewer)

7th Sign

HSC
ok I might be getting a job their, the local one seems pretty keen for me to work here they full called up today asking all these questions :|...

whats night fill liek what do you even do?

hows the pay? ok? I just need something to do whils studyin....

thx

Adrian.

HSC
I thought you made more than enough money by selling stuff on the net. Anyway I just got a job today (only found out this morning) at Woolworths for a nightfill position. I have my induction on Saturday (part I) and Tuesday (part II). I don't know when my first real shift will be but I'll let you know what it's like for a new person when I start.

Mike iE

HSC
i do it, its an alright job i guess.. same hours as bar work. A normal shift is 4-6 hours and i never start before 9, so 9-2, 10-3... you get the normal base rate, which is $15.17 for a 19yr old but lots of penatly rates.. so after midnight its 30%, sat after midnight is 100% etc. The work is monotonous and the woolies music is bad but its the adverts that really get on your nerves...
I recomend it if you dont have early starts the next day, im casual so i get called up about 2:30pm to come in that night... which is shit, but it may just be my store.

I'm looking at getting out soon, but thats because i need to do morning training sessions and being up till 3am the night before an 8am session is just stupid
you can also get as much or as little work as you want when your casual

w00dy.

HSC
im curious to know what time the nightfillers finish of a night at woolies.

im a nightfiller at big w and i know that we finish at 10 weekday except for thursdays which is midnight and weekends (there is no nightfill)

is the times any different considering woolies is open til late or what?

Scanorama

HSC
I'm a nightfiller at Woolies, I do 11 hours/week, Fridays: 1900-2400, Saturdays: 1800-2400.

Generally most people finish at 12, the rest will finish from 1 to 5, with 5 being the latest time you can finish. Most nightfillers start at 7/8, with some starting at 6, 9 or even 10.

Penalty rate is awesome, but during session its hard to work after 12 when you have to get up early the next day.

w00dy.

HSC
Scanorama said:
I'm a nightfiller at Woolies, I do 11 hours/week, Fridays: 1900-2400, Saturdays: 1800-2400.

Generally most people finish at 12, the rest will finish from 1 to 5, with 5 being the latest time you can finish. Most nightfillers start at 7/8, with some starting at 6, 9 or even 10.

Penalty rate is awesome, but during session its hard to work after 12 when you have to get up early the next day.
thanks =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)