Any one getting money of their websites or blog? (1 Viewer)

7th Sign

HSC
I got a website going and I am making a little cash per day via AdSense and clicksor and other affiliates. Does any one else on BOS have a blog or a website going where you are making cash from affiliates/ad's? If so how much a month are you making per month?

thanks

7th Sign

HSC
Only like 5-10usd/day atm + affiliates cash + a few lil bits of cash from ppl putting their banners on my site, I need to make a better site because my temp site layout atm is pretty shit...I also need something on the site content wise that will bring back the viewers each week...

This whole internet advertising shit done right u can cash in big...I know this kid who is making 15k/month on his site and he is only 17...

7th Sign

HSC
Nah some dude upped them for me, they might be off kazaa?
Their the ones idiots try and sell on ebay for like $10 bucks each and say you will make million's, I will just up them for free.
I am getting the traffic from my affiliates worldwide.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
$40-300 through ads per week.

UNSW/MQ/UTS or general NSW students can apply to be a regular paid bloggers on their uni career sites. Requires you to post once a day about a particular field of interest.

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
bscienceboi said:

UNSW/MQ/UTS or general NSW students can apply to be a regular paid bloggers on their uni career sites. Requires you to post once a day about a particular field of interest.
i am interested in that, but i cannot see anythign related to this on the UNSW career website?

G

Gavvvvvin

bscienceboi said:

Link?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)