Any one get evicted or have cyco people in their units :D (1 Viewer)

7th Sign

HSC
man our unit complex was crazy first night we got their some people let of this fire alarm and they got evicted and charged, another night some chic got 15 people past security and trashed the pool and level 4 and did 10 grand damage lol...fair few people got evicted and security did many random check on us at like 1 am lol looking for other people...

Carnivour

HSC
Haha thats pretty funny ^.

We were at the Beachcombers and a friend of our's was staying in one of our rooms without actually being checked in or anything (he decided to fly up to surfers' halfway through schoolies so we just told him to sleep in our rooms), and he used the ID of another dude then just started to slip down the fire escape of past the tennis courts or some other shit, I'm not totally sure. On the last night we were there he got caught and taken to the police station and told "to get out of surfer's in 24 hours" like we were in some sort of movie or something. :rolleyes: But its good cos we were leaving the next day anyway.
He was also the guy that did a huge streak across balconies 15 floors up totally nekkid, and that was hilarious because all the hotel around us went up in this huuuuuge cheer and roar and then some dudes were standing outside our room waiting for him to come out and catch it on camera.
Ahhhhh good times.

7th sign which hotel were you staying in, that sounds totally crazy even for me, our hotel was psycho security because it was Schoolies Central, but we just called it Nazi Central.

Joe Bloe

HSC
Palazzo Colonnades..
Was pretty crazy hotel.. But heaps strict aswell..
Fair few hot chicks in it.. But plenty of Melbourne gronks.

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
fuck, i was at tiki village and we had these guys staying in a room who got an eviction warning on the second day for throwing every beer can and food into the fans (covering the room in shit)

they also decided to piss and shit in the spa for the week and kidnap a frill necked lizard from the pool area and keep it in their room....management never found out about this stuff but... funny shit

we befriended security but ...that way we could get away with a heap of shit, i wont say their names incase officials read this, lol, but we had the main security guy let us bring in randoms at all hours (as long as we 'took care of them') and also would have them up for beers after their shifts, twas sick fun....

twas the best week of my life by far, did anyone go on plan b tour? that was the shizz! best night ever!

7th Sign

HSC
true security was pretty sick out our joint...

these melb gronks were hated by security and we were nice to them..

we were playing like footyfull kciking the ball at walls and shit at liek 2am making shitloads of noise on the 7th floor in the hallway security comes up and is like quiten it down boys, and whats this shit about no glass in buildings? u could take glass every where in ours :|

Carnivour

HSC
7th Sign said:
and whats this shit about no glass in buildings? u could take glass every where in ours :|
haha you have no idea how annoying that was....we got plenty of funny looks from passerbyes as we sat on street benches transferring alcohol from glass to plastic water bottles

7th Sign

HSC
Carnivour said:
haha you have no idea how annoying that was....we got plenty of funny looks from passerbyes as we sat on street benches transferring alcohol from glass to plastic water bottles

you could have just purchased cans for like every thing....

every thing has a can version, except like some beers...

dawso

HSC
7th Sign said:
you could have just purchased cans for like every thing....

every thing has a can version, except like some beers...
only mixers and beers, its a bit hard to get spirits in cans....

only time i bought anything in bottles was on the first day i got a 6 pack of extra dry...then found out i couldnt take it in, so i brought down my beer bong and filled it up to take my booze inside :)

7th Sign

HSC
sif people just didnt buy a few bottels of vodka transfer them to like a massive 10 liter container then your set for a few days

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
7th Sign said:
man our unit complex was crazy first night we got their some people let of this fire alarm and they got evicted and charged, another night some chic got 15 people past security and trashed the pool and level 4 and did 10 grand damage lol...fair few people got evicted and security did many random check on us at like 1 am lol looking for other people...
where were u stayin?

aaaman

Banned
HSC
thats bcoz he got desperate and pretended a towl was a chick so he can cum all over lmao

7th Sign

HSC
aaaman said:
thats bcoz he got desperate and pretended a towl was a chick so he can cum all over lmao
ok............... reiad please leave the schoolies for people who actually went on schoolies not ones who stayed at home :rolleyes:

if you want me to fuck up more of your for sales shit dont act like a childish gronk or it will happen.

Crowie

HSC
N/A
islander resort went off
one night bout 3 am i was on my way back 2 my room n started playing gridion in the hallways with all these random guys haha but that just described the week every one was friendly n all got along so well

7th Sign

HSC
islander resort is CRAZYYYYYYYY

you walk past their and it goes off...

eveyr time their slike hotties stripping on a balconey and shit...man wish I stayed their lol ...looked a bit old but...

eveyr room looked to be taken up by schoolies and all the gals seemed fine...

like 5am one night and theirs all these knts goign crazy on the balconies lolol

dawso

HSC
lol, some of our mates stayed at islander, the rooms were shit as but it went off, twas heaps easy 2 sneak in2 as well, we got all the girls from our place and went over there and snuck through vegas and took em all up....

JessTW

HSC
Omg we met sum crazy ppl staying in the level above us.
1 guy got locked up for 1 night coz he punched sum kid. then there was 2 guys who were stoned nearly the whole time, 3rd guy was covered in tattoos and piercings but was the sweetest guy eva and the 4th guy ...well lets just say the 1st time we saw him he was running naked up the driveway.lol. gotta love schoolies kids

dawso

HSC
JessTW said:
Omg we met sum crazy ppl staying in the level above us.
1 guy got locked up for 1 night coz he punched sum kid. then there was 2 guys who were stoned nearly the whole time, 3rd guy was covered in tattoos and piercings but was the sweetest guy eva and the 4th guy ...well lets just say the 1st time we saw him he was running naked up the driveway.lol. gotta love schoolies kids
where was this at??

JessTW

HSC
At sum place called "the penthouses" oh yeh and i forgot to mention we had fireworks thrown on our balcony then off our balcony at security gaurds, meaning we nearly got kicked out, it was all fun though.

babiigiirl

Islander was crazy!
people screaming over the balconies to the hotel next to them, people throwing shit like alcohol bottles and condoms filled with alcho down at other people below them, and these guys leaned over their balcony and told us to pour alcohol into his mouth! hahaa it was so nuts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)