Any one doing 'Whose life is it anyway?' (1 Viewer)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I read 'Whose Life is it Anyway' three times last year for Perspective. But I'm not sure if I would be of any help to you.

Last edited:

kckc

me, too
wat kind of notes do you want ne?

Last edited:

Raimondo

HSC
me three
It's a bit hard to understand the "sexual innuendo"
(especially when i 1st read and without teacher's explaining)

MouNtY

...is this that story about that horny quadraplegic guy?...if it is then i read it a while ago and i have no notes at all on it....so then why am i posting in here?.....i don even know any more......i thinks i should stop posting now....

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Basically it is about the rights to decide one's own fate. Just remember the main character DID NOT ASK for his own life to be taken away, he just wanted the freedom of choices.

General notes on Whose Life:
-john or something, flirted with the nurse is used as a comic relive. nothing major there.

can't remember anything else.

enemy

Talk about Dr Emerson(the older one......Cant remember his name) who is opposed to Ken's perspective. But i heard that they changed the "perspective" area of study to "journey " this year ,right?......

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
enemy said:
Talk about Dr Emerson(the older one......Cant remember his name) who is opposed to Ken's perspective. But i heard that they changed the "perspective" area of study to "journey " this year ,right?......
You cannot interpret Whose Life....with Perspective and then replace the word perspective with Journey. You must re-interpret the story based on the context of Journey. And therefore, the conflict between Ken and Dr. Emerson may no longer be as important as it was in the study of Perspective.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I've posted some exerpts from my essays relevant to the text "Whose Life..." Find them in the thread titled "Notes - Whose Life Is It Anyway?" - Brain Clark".

enemy

Sirius Black said:
enemy, may i hav a look at ur last year's essays?
Thanks a lot
Why do u need to look at my essays, Survivor? When did u plan to do the HSC again? :D

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
enemy said:
Why do u need to look at my essays, Survivor? When did u plan to do the HSC again? :D
WHAT?? since when did I ask to look at your essays? It was sirius_black....:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)