Any news on "Writers Onstage"? (1 Viewer)

InvisibleCola

Hey has anyone else - that did scripwriting for their IP- heard any news on writers onstage? And Ive heard that at (Performance) onstage there are logbooks on display. Has anyone got any news on that?? :chainsaw:

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
hey...
well, writers onstage includes onscreen - correct? and we've found out (well i have) who has made it in. So unfortunately, i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but i doubt that unless you've been told already - you haven't made it... I'm basing this on the fact that i know video dramas, poster/promotion, group performances and directors folios have all been announced! Form this i assume that everything has been announced - so yeah...?
Sorry champ.
In regards to logbooks - yes, they are also put out on display (depending on the quality)... They are put in the foyer of the seymour centre...
hope this solves some issues?

- m a d d o g z -

InvisibleCola

Okay that is good to know someone has the current news!!! I dont know what I would know without you, cmaddogz! What is the selection criteria for the logbooks display? Is it whoever gets picked for Onstage & Onscreen, get their logbook displayed?? Its just that I put soooooo much effort into mine, (I did 160 pages of work) and it was totally wasted?? I wish the BOS would make their selection process for everything a lot more clear, so the students involved dont have to play these guessing games from August- December every year!!! :'(

rosie rose

well, i know they've been chosen, cause my script was nominated, and it's been sent back, so they must have the final four by now. also it all takes place in early feb so they'd have to have them all sorted by now cause 2 have to be performed... sorry!

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
Thanx for your update Rosie Rose!

I empathise with you, at least you got nominated - congratulations!

So are we all assuming the selection process is complete?

Does anybody know when we find out about tickets and all that hoodoo guru?

Keepin' it REALLY real... Merry Xmas + a Happy New Year

- M A D D O G Z -

Tall_gal

I already have a ticket to onstage. Got it through school. Be quick to get in. Ring the Seymor centre and find out

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
hey all...

If you were nominated, and successful, when do we find out about our complimentary tickets and stuff? Coz yeah, sorta would like to know when my thing is on...

Keepin it fresh

- m a d d o g z -

rosie rose

hey cmaddogz
am going to writers onstage next wednesday- is urs on? what's it called?
would like to check it out.
danka

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
Hey rosie...
Yeah, it should be on... It's called Waterline... If it's not on on the big screen, it should be on in the foyer...
Keep it real...
xxx

- M A D D O G Z -

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
haha - good one...
What are you doing this year Rosie Rose???

- m a d d o g z -

rosie rose

well, cmaddogz, i am doing a BA (Advanced) at hogwarts, i mean, usyd.
seriously, have you ever noticed the resemblence between the great hall and hogwarts? creepy!
and... probably will squeeze in some time for working and trying to keep writing etc etc...
other than that, living the life after the hsc- so sweet:))

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
haha - hogwarts... haha... wouldnt be able to tell you if it resembles it - not been to USYD...
OMG, how good is life after the HSC - i seriously can't get over it... The only thing is work... Work can be long and tedious - but the endless partying is insatiable!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)