any ideas for the isp?? (1 Viewer)

Natalie Chicken

HSC
hey there... im in year 11 and i just received my sor1 isp... if anyone has any good recommendations or topic questions, pleaseeeeeeeee msg back... any help is heaps appreciated:D
thankyou!

btw good luck to all the yr 12s 2003... HCS starts tomos!!

kaseita

or you could just do like I did and choose something that interests you

but then, I get this feeling that most sor1 ppl are doing it just cause they have to

Rakija

Elite Member
HSC
I'm from a Catholic school that does make religion compulsory. And yeah, I know what it feels like to sit in a classroom where the vast majority of students + the teacher don't give a shit about the subject. I of course being one the vast majority.

Hottieflossy

for my ISP i did media and religion (Islam)....i chose that cuz i knew there would be a lot of information on it due to the representation of Islam in the media(which was a negative rep) and then spoke about september 11, the gang rapes, etc...i did pretty well but dont leave it till the last minute..work on it during the holidays cuz i didnt do that and then had to do it while i had a dozen other assessments to hand in

Heinz

The Musical Fruit
HSC
My advice is to stick to something simple. Give yourself an easy question so you can answer it easily. My one was "Assess the detrimental role that the electronic media (i.e. internet, television and radio) has in portraying the Catholic Church hierarchy in Sydney". It didnt turn out too well compared to people who did basic questions and ever since this ISP, I've been clawing my way back to the top ranks.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Natalie Chicken said:
hey there... im in year 11 and i just received my sor1 isp... if anyone has any good recommendations or topic questions, pleaseeeeeeeee msg back... any help is heaps appreciated:D
thankyou!

btw good luck to all the yr 12s 2003... HCS starts tomos!!
tsk, tsk, tsk...why are we reviving a dead thread...or am I just reading the post date wrong? Miss-teek...is this your doing? and why?

Last edited:

Symone

Isp

I did Christian Music, used the band Delirious, it was realy awsome and i got lot's up support form their fan site in the forums. I did alright i got 70% but i don't think the teacher that marked ours liked it because it was something fun. If u email me if you are interested i can give you the questions i used and a basis to how i worked it out.

Goodluck dude

Symone

do something that will interets u and be fun. I did christian music on the band delirious it was awsome!!!

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
I did my ISP in 2001 on the architecture of the Notre Dame and their meaning.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
once you start seeing ISP threads you know the HSC cycle begins again :)

snapperhead prep your simpsons google cartoon :D

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
redslert said:
once you start seeing ISP threads you know the HSC cycle begins again :)

snapperhead prep your simpsons google cartoon :D
This one?

or this one

LOL

Roll on the HSC year.....Im just annoyed that someone has already asked for an ISP (complete...no help, she just wants an ISP!!) but the HSC course doesnt officially start for another three weeks!!

cleopatra

Cleopatra
"Dear God; make me a bird, so i can fly far, far a
HSC
i did my isp on noahs ark. didnt use the topics they had, made up my own.
"What investigations has Ark-Searcher Ron Wyatt made in Eastern Turkey to prove the existence of Noah’s Ark?" was sooooo ment to be more general. but its too hard to be general and i had the most info on ron wyatt. i did all this stuff on this other pair of guys who'd climed the mountain Ararat where they think it is etc and got emails off 1 of em OMG i was stoked, but in the end i couldnt use it. but i went REALLY well. like got band 6. it was really interesting tho. id like to go one day and have a look.

anyway pm me 4 mine. i dont really care if ne1 copies, but u may want to use it as a guide as to how to do it. my journal is a a4 VAPD full of shit and research and notes etc. big effort. they like big journals.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
soiled_poncho said:
I'm willing to sell my ISP for a large amount of money.

Or bling. I take payments in bling.
but your ISP was rubbish......

You didnt even do a diary!!

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
I did mine on Padre Pio, saint that underwent stigmata and got into the whole stigmata thing and tried to analyse it logically and spiritually

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)