ANY ideas for Major project for IPT!!?? (1 Viewer)

*@fu55ybu66l33!

HSC
Hi ya, i'm doing IPT at the moment, and we gotta do a major project for it!! but until now, i still dont have any ideas of what i should do...!!

anyone got any ideas???

Thnx for all ur helps!!

Cheers~~

danz90

HSC
My project is to create a promotion for an upcoming movie, and I've chosen "Angels and Demons". Our teacher gave us a list of about 35 ideas, and I chose the one with the film promotion. There was other ideas about a school disco, car advertising website, school presentation, some sort of banking spreadsheet etc.

Just do something that your good at, i.e. if your good at graphics design pick something that involves alot of graphics. On the other hand, if your better at spreadsheets etc do a banking spreadsheet or something of the like.

Good luck.

*@fu55ybu66l33!

HSC
ThnQ 4 ur comment, danz90 !!

so u doin a promotion for a movie? this sounds pretty kool.. should be fun!! :) so how r u goin to do urs? jst create a website?

*@fu55ybu66l33!

HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
Wrong Forum
huh?? uhm so where would be the RIGHT place (forum) ??

well i'm sorry if i did posted this in da wrong place... coz i'm still new to this thing/'place' :p

danz90

HSC
*@fu55ybu66l33! said:
ThnQ 4 ur comment, danz90 !!

so u doin a promotion for a movie? this sounds pretty kool.. should be fun!! :) so how r u goin to do urs? jst create a website?
I'm gonna make a movie trailer (using footage from The Da Vinci Code), a website,a promo CD containing trailer, graphics, wallpapers and other goodies, a database of people who have requested to be sent a free promotional CD (with their addresses etc) from the website, a spreadsheet of project expenditure and also the amount of people in certain age groups that have requested a promo CD (used to show demographics - data mining)... and also a poster/billboard + flyer.

So yeah its a pretty chocked up project.

My advice to you is to ensure that you include a database and spreadsheet somehow into your project if you wanna get good marks.

mijoe

HSC
Ideas are -
-Promotional DVD/Movie
-New computer based database for a company or some workshop
-New library organisation method
-Online magazine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)