Any Ideas for Locations? (1 Viewer)

help_me_please

it nerd
HSC
Hi,
does anyone know a good place for schoolies that would be fun for both those 18 and underaged.

Our groups split on bali and the gold coast.

Any ideas?

thanks heaps

hmp

Firnovvwen

HSC
I'm avoiding both, but it depends if you're taking drugs there or not :p (my bad?)

I'd say Gold Coast, because that's just me, and I'll be going overseas anyway soon...recent events in Bali have seemed to ward me off there.

But, don't take my advice or anything 'coz I don't want anyone to blame me for the horribleness of their trip.

Btw, I'm going to Shoal Bay :cool: (Nelson's Bay) and spending no money on accommodation so that rocks.

Anyway, there's my advice; don't soully base your trip around other peoples ideas, and have fun! :D

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
go to bali... and if u book ummm tomorrow its only 1000 for flights accommodation and breaky every day!!! bali is awesome and u will have a great time there cos theres no age restrisction on alcohol or clubs and u can shop, surf, sunbake til ur hearts content...
im going to both bali and gold coast maybe ill see u at either
if u dont end up following thru with ur ideas in my opinion anywhere with a beach, grog and no parents would be great :p

greecke

HSC
me and my mates are gion to Hamilton Island. It isnt too expensive, still in Aus and there is heaps to do. We are paying $1000 for 7 nights with breakfast, watersports, airfares, accommidation and free golf buggy (to get around cause there are no roads). There is also nightclubs, pubs, resteraunts, shopping centres and cruises there...and who can forget the Barrier Reef.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)