Any girls here who would get it on with another girl? (1 Viewer)

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
well the frist time i got with other girls was at a party an all my friends were there n they did the same,
the parties ive been too, its more like just like getting really pissed and doing stupid things, i dont think ive been to any parties were chiks were getting on, except for the occasional kiss, that the guys ask them to do, which they reluctantly do.

so how did the guys at the party react. im sure they would have went crazy having all kinds of crazy thoughts going through there heads.

HSC
yeah u could imagine, but we dont do it just 2 please them, thats a bonus

nah we have a gd time like a siad the boys get into n lick alcohol of our boobs n have there fun, its all just fun but i have settled down lately n been good

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
damn, ive only lick alco of other parts of the body, u gotta give me call when u r going to these parties...lol.

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
yeah, but ive never like ask them to do anything extreme though, like ask them if i can lick alco of their tits, i dont wanna upset anyone. u know wat i mean.

HSC
slinky said:
yeah, but ive never like ask them to do anything extreme though, like ask them if i can lick alco of their tits, i dont wanna upset anyone. u know wat i mean.
but when ur drunk anything goes. just say " omg it would b hell cool if u 2 got with each other" n yeah who cares its all in the name of fun

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
lol...and if it dosent work out, i can always say the next day, i was too drunk to remember anything i asked them to do.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
dont know. situation has never come up, but if drunk enough (wouldnt do it sober), who knows, probably shouldnt rule it out.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
*~Dazed~* said:
dont know. situation has never come up, but if drunk enough (wouldnt do it sober), who knows, probably shouldnt rule it out.
why only when you are drunk? thats like copping out...whats the point doing something when you are drunk, that you wouldnt do sober?

i have been with a few girls...all good. my best friend and i hook up every now and again for a change but nothing too serious......im all for it, i like girl on girl whether im watching it or participating in the event

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)