Any exam candidates are from Open High School? (1 Viewer)

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Sorry for posting it here because there's no other thread that have a congregation of language exam candidates

I study french at The Open High School, but I am not so sure how its performance is.

Does anyone know that how Open High School usually performs exam-wise in the HSc in popular languages such as French, German and Japanese?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i think i have written this before but i think generally they do very well, but am not sure if it is because the majority of their students are of the background of the nationality

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
i do russian at open high school, open high school is actually for mentally disabled kids. i recon satuday school is better since there is no need to send work to teacher, doing and sending work is the most annoying thing about this school.

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by piccaninny
i do russian at open high school, open high school is actually for mentally disabled kids. i recon satuday school is better since there is no need to send work to teacher, doing and sending work is the most annoying thing about this school.
LOL, you are hilarious!

actually, I think there's a special school right next to the Open High School.

It's quite annoying sending stuff to the teachers, but the advantage is that I get 6 free periods more on my timetable each week. Doing 14units, this makes it a lot flexible to compromise with other works.

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
Originally posted by sugaryblue
LOL, you are hilarious!

actually, I think there's a special school right next to the Open High School.

It's quite annoying sending stuff to the teachers, but the advantage is that I get 6 free periods more on my timetable each week. Doing 14units, this makes it a lot flexible to compromise with other works.
phyco kids study or live in open high school, may be you didnt see them, its scary when they on the play ground at the lunch time.
i had 17 free periods, and still couldnt find time to do my OHS work, i couldnt be bothered to do and send it.

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
i did continuers and ext japanese through open high school. it wasnt that bad; my teacher came once a week so it was ok

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by frodo
i did continuers and ext japanese through open high school. it wasnt that cbad; my teacher came once a week so it was ok
came to your school?

Katgurl

I did spanish through open high school and i wouldn't recomend it to anyone, i ended up having 3 teachers over the 2 year period, didn't actually learn anything i didn't already know and it would take up to 6 weeks for my work to come back to me (for which i would be blamed when my work wasn't in on time. If i pass this course it will be thanks to my tutor not my open high school "marker".
Oh and P.S. spanish does not tend to do well in the HSC through open high school, nobody tends to do well in Spanish in the HSC anyway but the other languages tend to do well.

gizzard

HSC
N/A
the open high school is good....

The open high school is not for mentally disabled kids...it's for everyone... most of the students there do not speak English as their second language...I thought that it was a really good school...my teacher was great!...maybe its just that most of you are too lazy to find time to study by yourself and send in work! And my class went really well in all their exams.... one of the girls(who spoke Engliah as her first language) topped the state in my language....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)