any essay?? (1 Viewer)

Napoleon

HSC
LOL does any of u have essays i can use.... hahaha
do they know anywayz if u use another student's essay ;)

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
They would probably remember seeing the same synopsis and all that. If it's trouble that you'e having with your essay, you're not alone. Mine has to be handed in May 11 and I've only found two sources, so I'm screwed as well. If you don't have a topic that can be a big issue. I just hope I can get it all done in time, I'm not even sure what I'm doing, something about how historians views have changed and why? All very confusing. I sometimes regret taking his x.

veridis

droog
HSC
pft
as if they'l notice lack of log. my log is only 4 pages long

you're struggling for lack of sources?
i've got too many
and now i dont know if i should do it source by source or topical. when i had my sources nicely arranged i could do source by source kickass but now i dunno

devious_lisa

HSC
i'm having trouble with my essay, from the start i had no clear idea which type of approach i was gonna take with my major work, and as a result of that i had to keep changing my topic, i've changed my topic like three times now, and i'm so dead, because i'm behind in everyone with the research, i would like to however have an essay and use it as a guide, as in like what is expected of us when its being marked.

Last edited:

devious_lisa

HSC
oh yeh and one more thing, sources wise, i've got like 5 books, both have pros and cons on the debates associated with the dowager empress cixi's personality, the thing ish, because i recently changed my topic and wasted all my time on the other topics, i have no concrete question in mind.....thus,yes....i'm a very screwed hist ext student.

Napoleon

HSC
yeh soo much shit... but all i'm saying is that... if u hand in another students essay..with logs and all that..... do they know.....besides its totally different schools

Abbeygale

HSC
Well, I'd say you'd have to be a dipshit to risk it, but it really depends. How well did the other essay score? If its good, your teacher may very well have seen it. Our teacher hands out examples of essays from others schools sometimes. Won't your teacher notice that it's a better standard of work than you usually produce? What will you do if your teacher asks to check your log occasionally, like ours sometimes does? Won't the teacher notice the log isn't in your handwriting?

veridis

droog
HSC
and wont the teacher notice that the log doesnt match up to what you've been telling them. using someone elses as a base might be possible but 100% plagarism would be noticed unless you faked working on it for a few months, in which time and effort you may as well just use it as a base

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)