Any dental services at USYD? (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
I know there are uni-based GPs around the campus, but what about dentists? Or maybe dentists close to Sydney uni? Recommendations & experiences, please.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
You could probably walk into the faculty of dentistry and be tended to by some late year students if you're game (and really cheap).

Collin

HSC
N/A
jb_nc said:
You could probably walk into the faculty of dentistry and be tended to by some late year students if you're game (and really cheap).
I'm not game. Free haircuts by trainee hairdressers, perhaps.. but not cheap operations by dentistry students with minimal experience. Infact, the reason why I need a dentist is essentially due to a seemingly-flawed prior job done by a reputable (and expensive) dentist in the Northern Beaches several years back.

This time, I want someone who'll do an impeccable job that'll last me. I'm totally willing to pay a hefty premium, if necessary. :)

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
There's a dentist on level 3? of Wentworth. It's across from BB's, next to the photoshop. If you know where the doctors are, you'll see it on your way. I don't know how good they are though, I've never been.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)