Any Bonders? (1 Viewer)

cbadvanced

Air Wick
HSC
Jachie said:
When you say the films you viewed while there were good, are you talking about student-produced films?
yes, student produced and were really high quality films

carmelo0o

HSC
hey y'all !!! BOND! BOND! BOND!!

I WANT TO, I NEED TO go there next year :p I've already applied and have done my interview with the co-ordinator here in Sydney. I'm just really anxious NOW! Question to "BONDers":

What was it like when you guys were waiting for your application outcome? Did you have the feeling I have now, that I might not get in?

The admissions process is sooo weird, but in a way very understanding and personal, which is good.

Anyone doing Business at Bond?

Another question:

If you get declined, will they offer you to enroll for their pathways college instead?

THANKS !!

Carmelo.

bassbeats.

HSC
I got a Dean's Scholarship to study Law at Bond University in 2008, and was hoping someone could give me an opinion on work opportunities for Bond graduates and the universities overseas reputation?

Even though perhaps not the most prestigious uni, i have heard that holding a scholarship such as the deans scholarship can make you stand out?

Thanks

bassbeats.

HSC
Woo I'm going to Bond!

January '08, or as they say, 081.

So excited :):)

juggernaut

HSC
Can i ask, are you all rich (exluding scholarship girl)? Did your parents pay for you to move to queensland and then pay for your accomodation and then pay for you to complete your degree?

nessyismad

HSC
How many of u bond doubters have actually seen the university? Been on to the campus and met the people there? Not many?
If u did, u would probably find that u will find some of the nicest people you will ever meet, and they do have a genuine consideration for your future and your education.
There is no need for your parents to pay for your degree if you qualify for fee help, and living in sydney would be just if not more expensive.

cbadvanced

Air Wick
HSC
Hi guys,

was just wondering if anyone knows how much holidays one gets while studying at Bond? I'm asking because they have 3 semesters rather than 2 per year.

was hoping if its 3 months might get a few jobs while studying there

nessyismad

HSC
im not sure exactly what the holidays are, but you can work them out off the semester dates on the website.

having a quick look now, there is two holidays during the year of about 2 weeks plus a three week holiday over christmas.

are u thinking of going to bond?

cbadvanced

Air Wick
HSC
are u thinking of going to bond?
ya, was supposed to go all the way back at like 2007 but things kept coming up

and this yr might be able to squeeze a semester or 2!

is that even possible though? like doing 2 semesters then holding off and coming back at a later date

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Hedlo,

My Careers Advisor at school is boning for me to go to Bond to do journalism/international relations cos she reckons they'd definitely give me a scholarship (something to do with resolving the gender imbalance in journalism) and because their internationla relations course is hawt shit.

Do you reckon it's worth the 170 000 grand (or is it 70 000?), or would i just be as better off at one of the public unis in Melb?

I live in Tazmazia by the way

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
Epic fail uni.

Just go uni of melb.

STAY AWAY FROM BOND.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)