Antibiotic resistance (1 Viewer)

sneaker

I'm having a bit of trouble with this dot point, can anyone help?

Process information from secondary sources to discuss problems relating to antibiotic resistance

Thanks

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
Originally posted by sneaker
I'm having a bit of trouble with this dot point, can anyone help?

Process information from secondary sources to discuss problems relating to antibiotic resistance

Thanks
EXCEL has it ....but since it is process info from secondary sources...u need to refer to other bks , internet .....n so on.

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
when antibiotics kill the bacteria, sometimes there are naturally resistant one that survive. these multiply without the competition of the other dead bacteria, thus creating a new antibiotic resistant strain of bacteria. with the overuse of antibiotics and cleaning agents with an antibiotic effect, the chances of producing resistant strains of the bacteria (called "superbugs") are increased so teh effectiveness of the antibiotic is reduced or made unable to kill the bacteria.

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
Originally posted by elizabethy
EXCEL has it ....but since it is process info from secondary sources...u need to refer to other bks , internet .....n so on.
secondary sources just means that you don't have to find out the information first hand (i.e. not through experimentation). it doesn't matter where you get the info from so EXCELL should be fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)