Anti-Male Discrimination on Flights (1 Viewer)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
erawamai said:
What the hell kind of underwear has buttons on it?
Pretty much all boxers.

K

katie_tully

I hope Phanatical isn't serious about that feminist jazz, coz I'm quite sure that feminists and other women alike dont give a shit about the fact we have to take our pants off to pee.
Honestly, it's never been an issue.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
katie_tully said:
I hope Phanatical isn't serious about that feminist jazz, coz I'm quite sure that feminists and other women alike dont give a shit about the fact we have to take our pants off to pee.
Honestly, it's never been an issue.
Well I'm sure Greer doesn't do it standing up.

K

katie_tully

No, she probably does you know. I saw a funnel on TVSN, it's supposed to make peeing standing up less messy for the ladies. I was pretty grossed out by such a concept, but you know...apparently there is a market for it.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I know theres a market for that sort of thing in skiing. eg a pipe mechanism that allows either male or female skiers to pee without stripping out of all their gear.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
wat concerns me more is that they think it's possible that a flight attendant might not notice a child being molested on a flight.

all those years ago wen i flew unacompanied, they put me right next to where the flight attendants hung out and they were always checking on me.

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
neo_o said:
Loose underwear is terrible, things can just fall through. Then again, if it's too tight, you feel constricted. Y fronts provide the best of both worlds, both comfort and support without the nasty nasties.
There's an underwear sale going down at David Jones, ending on sunday. I think I'll go and replenish my underpants stores. My current rotation is two pairs of undies with four pairs of boxers. I'm not big on what sort of boxers I wear, I just get the chekcered patterns from coles. I realised though girls prefer underpants over cheap checkered boxers so I'm going to try and phase out my own to a 3:2 underpants:boxers ratio. You can't go cheapo coles for undies either, the brand has to be recognisable to ensure comfort and a good fit. Bonds most of the time, or Astro Boy. Underpants are far more beneficial when making out as well, as they contain the inevitable erection to a centralised bulge rather than having a loose penis thumping about all over the place.

Underpants have downsides beyond the constricted feeling if worn for too long, I find. Shit stains for example. The problem is exacerbated if underpants are white or light blue, even the most vigrous of arse wipings and the most generous of Preen applications do little to counter the problem.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
leetom said:
There's an underwear sale going down at David Jones, ending on sunday. I think I'll go and replenish my underpants stores. My current rotation is two pairs of undies with four pairs of boxers. I'm not big on what sort of boxers I wear, I just get the chekcered patterns from coles. I realised though girls prefer underpants over cheap checkered boxers so I'm going to try and phase out my own to a 3:2 underpants:boxers ratio. You can't go cheapo coles for undies either, the brand has to be recognisable to ensure comfort and a good fit. Bonds most of the time, or Astro Boy. Underpants are far more beneficial when making out as well, as they contain the inevitable erection to a centralised bulge rather than having a loose penis thumping about all over the place.

Underpants have downsides beyond the constricted feeling if worn for too long, I find. Shit stains for example. The problem is exacerbated if underpants are white or light blue, even the most vigrous of arse wipings and the most generous of Preen applications do little to counter the problem.
You realise it doesn't make a huge difference what girls prefer, it's not going to eventuate that they remove your pants and go "ewww boxers" then run screaming out the door :p

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
withoutaface said:
You realise it doesn't make a huge difference what girls prefer, it's not going to eventuate that they remove your pants and go "ewww boxers" then run screaming out the door :p
But wearing underwear actually gives you a reason to remove your pants, enabling you to go "hey I have Astro Boy undies, would you like to see?" And once the pants are off what reason is there for putting back on? It's something that can't be done with boxers, I mean, I don't think I would be terribly thrilled if courted with "would you like to see my coles-issue boxers".

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Is the expression 'for God's sake keep it in your pants' too religious for ncap?

X

xeuyrawp

Generator said:
Yes, I do, especially when the airline fails to enforce the policy prior to take off, consequently subjecting someone to a considerable degree of embarrassment by asking them to move in front of the other passengers. However, what makes it worse is that it assumes the worst of all men (despite the good intentions and the comments to the contrary, that's the message that is being broadcast to all).

However, despite it being discriminatory, I think that in a sense it it may also be of benefit. I for one wouldn't want to sit next to a an unaccompanied child on a plane, so provided that I am not publicly embarrassed as some have been, I would be more than happy to let a woman (preferably childless) suffer :).
Hmm, that's exactly right.

I personally wouldn't disagree with the policy to not seating 'Young Children Travelling Alone' near older guys if it meant that the policy was enforced as soon as the booking made.

Being stood up infront of a plane full of evesdroppers and told why I'm being moved would shit me so much.

townie said:
wat concerns me more is that they think it's possible that a flight attendant might not notice a child being molested on a flight.

all those years ago wen i flew unacompanied, they put me right next to where the flight attendants hung out and they were always checking on me.
That's a very good point, although child molesters are notouriously sneeky fuckers.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
leetom said:
But wearing underwear actually gives you a reason to remove your pants, enabling you to go "hey I have Astro Boy undies, would you like to see?" And once the pants are off what reason is there for putting back on? It's something that can't be done with boxers, I mean, I don't think I would be terribly thrilled if courted with "would you like to see my coles-issue boxers".
Oi! The first time I had sex came about from her asking what was on my boxers.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
"Two week old, dried up semen" - Waf.
Yeah they were washed ashore after their ship sank and could find nowhere else to lodge :(

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
leetom said:
Boxers are much more likely to have interesting things on them. Maybe if you didn't buy them from Coles but from anywhere else you would do well.

When you are 18 having astro boy undies is probably more likely to ruin your chance of sex.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)