Answers to General Paper (1 Viewer)

BrentMcKendrick

BabySilver said:
For Question 28 b I used divide by k and found k to be 20.. that's about the same right? lemme check

10^3*0.05=
1000*0.05=50
10^3/20=
1000/20=50

Hrm wonder if i will still get the same marks..
Yeah it would be right if it said 'varies inversely'. but because it specifically said 'varies directly' then K is times'd not divided. When inverse it is 1/K (1 over K), tho when it is direct it is K*variable.

sorry mate, hey maybe theyl give it to ya anyways. :)

timrie6

HSC
N/A
I know but it won't have changed that dramatically- by 7.2% would it?

Stilla

NNGHHH
HSC
Yes.
Take a look at last years paper.
It was a good 15-20 marks harder than this one.

sez809

Hey (again), does anyone know how they got the answer to question 9? :) cheers

timrie6

HSC
N/A
Stilla said:
Yes.
Take a look at last years paper.
It was a good 15-20 marks harder than this one.
alright alright...no need to be so pompous about it :(

sez809

Hey for Question 28 (c) (iii) (2) For one limitation could you say some crap about how males and females have different weights for their heights, thus is a limitation? Hm, I dont know really, I just made that one up on the spot...hehe!!

dritz2003

HSC
N/A
sez809 said:
Hey for Question 28 (c) (iii) (2) For one limitation could you say some crap about how males and females have different weights for their heights, thus is a limitation? Hm, I dont know really, I just made that one up on the spot...hehe!!
That's what I wrote too... I don't think we'll get the mark because it's not really maths, but if we wrote that in science or something we would get the mark though!

DopeyB

HSC
Stilla said:
Well i would have no idea so take what i said with a grain of salt, but it was a damn easy paper, i managed a 98 and i didn't study for a minute so i think a band 6 might be 95+

Shut the fuck up, you cocky bastard. obviously not everyone thought it was a damn easy paper, if you read the comments in this forum..some people did not think it was easy. Go home you fucken jackass

Terra_Niux

l337 h4x0r
HSC
N/A
I hope the people that really brag about getting over 90% before its actually been marked officially with guidelines (no offence to PC he has provided an invaluable resource to get a fair indication) don't go aswell as they think.

I think people should wait until it's been marked.

For the people who didn't feel so confident, keep your chin up, you will surprise yourself!

a_person86

HSC
28 C (i)

Ok, i know PC said the answer was 170, 55
But later, after Cro_angel enquired more and the conclusion of the question that both 170,55 and 170,58 were right

Are they both right?

Also if i did 170, 58 can i expect 1/2 cause i got the x axis right??? i had no working out, just the answer???

fordfalcon87

Thanks for clearing that up PC..fantastic i am looking at 94%!!! i am really happy as my result in the trial was a standard 66%...Yes!

fordfalcon87

DopeyB said:
Shut the fuck up, you cocky bastard. obviously not everyone thought it was a damn easy paper, if you read the comments in this forum..some people did not think it was easy. Go home you fucken jackass
Amen Brother..saying u went well is one thing but to boast is another

Jake_434

The King of England
HSC
Don't take your frustrations out on him because you didn't do as well. That's just as bad as bragging. Take some anger management classes or something, just don't start attacking people that think they went well. Fuckwit...

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
a_person86 said:
Ok, i know PC said the answer was 170, 55
But later, after Cro_angel enquired more and the conclusion of the question that both 170,55 and 170,58 were right

Are they both right?

Also if i did 170, 58 can i expect 1/2 cause i got the x axis right??? i had no working out, just the answer???
well it is worth 2 marks so it means to get them you would have to show working (if it was just a single obvious answer it would be worth one mark) so maybe they will let you have it either way.. unless they mark really hard :vcross:

mibiony

"fully sick"
HSC
if those are the results 2 the exam paper... i'd be lucky to get 43% (and here i thought i'd nailed the exam and done well... hahaha) doesn't matter, it's only maths, im an english person anyways! I hope everyone else did better then me :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)