Answering the Question. (1 Viewer)

C'est la vie

Hi Everyone,

((I hope all your extension history IP's are going well!))

I'm having a wee problem with mine. Firstly it is due on June 15. Now that in itself isn't the problem, because I've almost finished.

However, now that I'm almost finished, I realise that I haven't really answered my question. What do you think is the best option? Re-hash the essay to answer the question, or should I change my question a bit so that I AM answering it?

Do you think this is a big issue? ((I know I'm probably being anal. lol))

Again, hope you're all going goodly!

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
personally i'd change the question so the answe fits it better...
but hey you're doing better then i am seeing as how i've changed mine 5 times, so maybe its not the best advice lol.
Hve you given your teacher a draft to see what they think? cos they might have some advive
good luck :)

Plebeian

I would definitely change the question. My teacher has actively encouraged us to modify the question and research proposal as we investigate the topic more.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
how far out is ur essayf rom ur question - if its only alittle, then id say modify it. however, it probably depends on ur teacher - mine regularly checks our logs and says we'll be marked down if he finds evidence that we've writtena question to fit our information post-writing the essay. maybe u should check with urs first? though, then, i guess they'd kinda know why u were asking huh? tough question...well done on haveing written it though!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)